100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Press Release, Franklin County Sheriff’s Office
On June 6, 2019, the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office received a tip regarding a female elderly person being exploited for financial gain by a relative of the victim. After an extensive in-depth investigation by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division, Kevin Anthony Strickland was charged with 27 counts of Exploit Disabled/Elder Trust.
Kevin Anthony Strickland was located in Tennessee and was extradited to Franklin County where he was formally charged and received a secured bond of $350,000.
This matter remains under investigation and no further information will be released at this time. If anyone should have any additional information pertaining to this investigation, please call Detective Ashley Camp at 919-340-4312.
Kevin Anthony Strickland, 45-years-old
3140 Bennett Road
Cookeville, TN 38506
Connect With The Author
- NC MedAssist to Hold Free Mobile Pharmacy Event in Henderson - February 17, 2020
- Henderson Man Sentenced to 26 Years for Heroin, Firearm Violations - February 17, 2020
- Reminder: Oxford City-Wide Neighborhood Watch to Meet Tues., Feb. 18 - February 17, 2020
- ‘One Noble Journey’ to Pay Tribute to Black History Month at McGregor Hall - February 17, 2020
- Wilton Elementary to Hold Annual Quarter Auction; Business Donations Requested - February 17, 2020
- Henderson’s First Biscuitville to Open on Dabney Dr. Thurs., Feb. 20 - February 14, 2020
- Kittrell Food Mart Struck by Armed Robber Twice; Suspect Charged - February 14, 2020
- Reminder: Focus 20/20 Regional Economic Development Summit – Feb. 20 - February 14, 2020
- Triangle North Healthcare Foundation 2020 Grant Cycle is Now Open - February 14, 2020
- Granville Board of Commissioners to Meet Mon., Feb. 17 - February 14, 2020