-Press Release, Franklin County Sheriff’s Office
On June 5, 2019, the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Investigative Unit arrested Amanda Lynn Strickland, age 26, a Rocky Mount resident.
Amanda Lynn Strickland was charged with one (1) count of Breaking/Entering, one (1) count of Larceny After Breaking/Entering and one (1) count of Possession of Firearm by Felon.
Amanda Lynn Strickland was placed in the Franklin County Detention Center under a $75,000 secured bond.
Terry M. Wright, Chief of Staff
Connect With The Author
- Henderson Residents Part of Large-Scale Money Laundering, Stolen Goods Case - June 20, 2019
- Vance Co. Regional Farmers Market Set for Business After Hours Event - June 20, 2019
- St. Andrews Presbyterian to Hold Yard Sale in New Pavilion - June 20, 2019
- Granville Co. Board of Education to Hold Special Work Session – June 25 - June 20, 2019
- Greater New Life Ministries of Franklinton to Celebrate Second Anniversary - June 20, 2019
- City Urges Residents to Complete Online Litter Survey - June 19, 2019
- Classic Car Cruise-In to Feature Announcer Mike Joy, Music Legend Jackie Gore - June 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Provides Free Summer Meals for Local Children - June 19, 2019
- Granville County JCPC Recognizes Beeler For Years of Service - June 19, 2019
- City of Oxford Seeking Downtown, Historical Pictures - June 19, 2019