Vance County Schools is now accepting applications for STEM Early High School for grades 7 and 8 for the 2016-2017 school year.
STEM is an innovative early high school that focuses on science, mathematics, engineering and technology. All students are provided with a laptop computer and work collaboratively in an environment that encourages high levels of problem solving through the use of engineering principles and creativity.
Limited space is available for students.
Applications will be accepted through July 27 at the school on the campus of Northern Vance High School or at the Vance County Schools Administrative Services Center at 1724 Graham Avenue in Henderson.
Applications are available on line at www.vcs.k12.nc.us.
Decisions regarding acceptance will be made prior to August 5, 2016.
Connect With The Author
- Mayor Ellington’s Video and Text Reassure; Request Cooperation - March 27, 2020
- Governor Cooper Announces Statewide Stay at Home Order Until April 29 - March 27, 2020
- Sheriff Brame: ‘Drive-In’ Style Church Services Limited Per State’s Mass Gathering Order - March 27, 2020
- NC Dept. of Agriculture Issues Notice for Essential Food and Agriculture Employees - March 27, 2020
- Franklin Co. Schools to Continue Meal Pickup Over Spring Break Week - March 27, 2020
- North Carolina Receives Federal Disaster Declaration for COVID-19 - March 27, 2020
- Public Health Update: Three Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 in Granville, Two in Vance - March 27, 2020
- Cardinal Innovations Healthcare Creates $1 Million COVID-19 Relief Fund - March 26, 2020
- Vance Co. Schools Meal Pick Up Schedule for Week of March 30 – April 3 - March 26, 2020
- Stay in Shape With H-V Rec. & Parks ‘Body Blast’ Virtual Workout - March 26, 2020