SBI and Vance Sheriff Asking for Information in Ellington Murder Case
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 7, 2018 – Press Release
HENDERSON – The State Bureau of Investigation and the Vance County Sheriff’s Office are asking for the public’s help in solving an October murder case.
A $25,000 reward is offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for the death of Tommy Ellington, 61, who was found shot to death outside his rural home about 6 a.m. on Oct. 2. Ellington was a farmer and owner of Quality Equipment LLC in Henderson.
Anyone with information about the murder is urged to call the SBI at 1-800-334-3000, the Vance County Sheriff’s Office at 252-738-2206, or Henderson-Vance Crime Stoppers at 252-492-1925. Callers may remain anonymous.
Connect With The Author
- H-V Chamber’s Annual Banquet to Feature Keynote Speaker Allison Capps - November 16, 2018
- This Weekend is Your Last Chance to Shop VCRFM Before Thanksgiving! - November 16, 2018
- Granville Board of Commissioners to Hold Public Hearing on Economic Development - November 16, 2018
- Vance County Arts Council Presents ‘Tidings of Comfort and Joy’ Christmas Music - November 16, 2018
- Mt. Olive Missionary Baptist to Celebrate 147th Anniversary This Sunday - November 16, 2018
- Granville Co. Board of Education to Hear on School System Finances at Nov. 19 Meeting - November 16, 2018
- Warren Co. High School DECA Club Sponsoring Holiday ‘Biz-aar’ – Sat., Dec. 1 - November 16, 2018
- Henderson Police Arrest Two Oxford Residents Suspected in String of Robberies - November 15, 2018
- Don’t Miss VCRFM’s Handcrafted Holiday Market – Sat. Nov. 17 - November 15, 2018
- Zeb Vance Ruritan Club Selling Boston Butts for Thanksgiving - November 15, 2018