SBI and Vance Sheriff Asking for Information in Ellington Murder Case
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 7, 2018 – Press Release
HENDERSON – The State Bureau of Investigation and the Vance County Sheriff’s Office are asking for the public’s help in solving an October murder case.
A $25,000 reward is offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for the death of Tommy Ellington, 61, who was found shot to death outside his rural home about 6 a.m. on Oct. 2. Ellington was a farmer and owner of Quality Equipment LLC in Henderson.
Anyone with information about the murder is urged to call the SBI at 1-800-334-3000, the Vance County Sheriff’s Office at 252-738-2206, or Henderson-Vance Crime Stoppers at 252-492-1925. Callers may remain anonymous.
Connect With The Author
- Karen Peck & New River Bring A Spiritual ‘Revival’ To Henderson - February 20, 2018
- VGCC students awarded Golden LEAF scholarships - February 20, 2018
- Bank Robbery Suspect Apprehended (2-20-18) - February 20, 2018
- Individual Shot Near Marketplace Saturday – Suspect Surrendered Monday - February 19, 2018
- VGCC receives $200,000 grant from Duke Energy and Piedmont Natural Gas to connect students with apprenticeship opportunities - February 16, 2018
- HPD Officer Involved Shooting Feb 15, 2018 - February 16, 2018
- HPD Traffic Stop Yields Two Drug Arrests 2-14-18 - February 15, 2018
- HPD Looking for Suspect in Medical Arts Theft - February 15, 2018
- Henderson City Council Planning Retreat 2018 - February 15, 2018
- VGCC to hold Business Technologies event - February 15, 2018