SBI and Vance Sheriff Asking for Information in Ellington Murder Case
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 7, 2018 – Press Release
HENDERSON – The State Bureau of Investigation and the Vance County Sheriff’s Office are asking for the public’s help in solving an October murder case.
A $25,000 reward is offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for the death of Tommy Ellington, 61, who was found shot to death outside his rural home about 6 a.m. on Oct. 2. Ellington was a farmer and owner of Quality Equipment LLC in Henderson.
Anyone with information about the murder is urged to call the SBI at 1-800-334-3000, the Vance County Sheriff’s Office at 252-738-2206, or Henderson-Vance Crime Stoppers at 252-492-1925. Callers may remain anonymous.
Connect With The Author
- Vance County High School Vipers Fall 41-22 To Franklinton - August 18, 2018
- Attacker in Vance Co. Stabbing Incident Quickly Apprehended - August 17, 2018
- Vance Co. High School Invites Community to Open House – Thurs., Aug. 23 - August 17, 2018
- Granville Co. Board of Education’s Aug. Meeting to Focus on Declining Enrollment - August 17, 2018
- Lots of Good ‘Grub’ at the Vance Co. Regional Farmers Market This Weekend - August 17, 2018
- Aycock Rec. Center Offering Fast-Track Swim Lessons for Ages 3 – Adult - August 17, 2018
- Oxford Public Works Meeting for Mon., Aug. 20 – CANCELED - August 17, 2018
- Louws Charged With First & Second Degree Exploitation of a Minor - August 17, 2018
- Wilson Re-Elected President of Rebuilding Hope, Inc. - August 16, 2018
- Free Lunch & Hands-On Learning at Carlee Farm Lunch & Learn Event - August 16, 2018