SBI and Vance Sheriff Asking for Information in Ellington Murder Case
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 7, 2018 – Press Release
HENDERSON – The State Bureau of Investigation and the Vance County Sheriff’s Office are asking for the public’s help in solving an October murder case.
A $25,000 reward is offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for the death of Tommy Ellington, 61, who was found shot to death outside his rural home about 6 a.m. on Oct. 2. Ellington was a farmer and owner of Quality Equipment LLC in Henderson.
Anyone with information about the murder is urged to call the SBI at 1-800-334-3000, the Vance County Sheriff’s Office at 252-738-2206, or Henderson-Vance Crime Stoppers at 252-492-1925. Callers may remain anonymous.
Connect With The Author
- H-V Chamber Members Encouraged to Host Business After Hours - May 24, 2018
- Vance Co. Regional Farmer’s Market – Sat. May 26 - May 24, 2018
- Ribbon-Cuttings for Handyman Solutions/Mold & Moisture Medics - May 24, 2018
- Public Safety Committee to Meet Tues., June 5 - May 24, 2018
- Oxford Board of Commissioners Finance Committee to Meet Wed., May 30 - May 24, 2018
- Annual Warren Co. Chamber Meeting Set for Thurs., June 14 - May 24, 2018
- Two Raleigh Residents Arrested for Breaking/Entering in Franklin Co. - May 24, 2018
- VGCC Department Chair McGrady Recognized for National Faculty Award - May 23, 2018
- VGCC Trustees Expand Pharmacy Tech Programs with Certificates - May 23, 2018
- Privette Charged with Breaking/Entering, Larceny - May 23, 2018