100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy the Vance County Board of Elections
A reminder that One-Stop Early Voting for the March 3 Primary will end on Saturday, February 29, 2020. The hours of operation for February 29 are 8 a.m. until 3 p.m. There are two voting sites, one is at the Vance County Board of Elections office and the other is at the Henderson Operations Center on Beckford Drive.
All absentee ballots must be returned by Tuesday, March 3, 2020, at 5 p.m. or must be postmarked by March 3, 2020, and received in the Board of Elections Office by 5 p.m. on Friday, March 6, 2020.
Voters WILL NOT be required to show photo ID for the March 3, 2020 Primary Election. In a December 31 order, a federal district court blocked North Carolina’s voter photo ID requirement from taking effect. This injunction will remain in place until further order of the court. If you have any questions, please contact the State Board of Elections at (919) 814-0744.
Connect With The Author
- Duke Energy’s Work Continues During Stay-at-Home Ordinance - April 3, 2020
- Franklin County to Impose Curfew Effective Sun., April 5 - April 3, 2020
- Franklin Co. Schools Home-Based Assignments, Wi-Fi Access Available April 6 - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Offering Free At-Home Egg Hunt to 25 Families - April 3, 2020
- First Case of COVID-19 Confirmed in Warren County - April 3, 2020
- VGCC Small Business Center Offering Eight-Part ‘Doing Business Remotely’ Series - April 3, 2020
- Granville Board of Education’s April 6 Meeting to be Conducted Electronically - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Announces Closure of All Playgrounds, Outdoor Basketball Courts - April 3, 2020
- Vance Board of Commissioners to Hold April Meeting With Limited Public Access - April 2, 2020
- No Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 Reported in Warren Co. to Date - April 2, 2020