100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy the Henderson Police Department
Vance County’s Annual Night Out Against Crime will be held Tuesday, October 1, 2019, from 5 until 8 p.m. in front of the Henderson Police Department on Breckenridge Street. In case of rain, the event will be held Tuesday, October 8.
Bring the family out for presentations and displays by the Henderson Police Department, Vance County Sheriff’s Office, Henderson-Vance Crime Stoppers, Henderson Fire Department, Vance County Fire and EMS, NC State Highway Patrol, Vance County Schools and many other agencies and organizations.
Bleachers will be set up for participants to enjoy performances by the Badd Boyz and Lady Badd Boyz Social Club of Henderson, line dancers, Ballet Arts Dance Studio, Midnight Blue Martial Arts, Vance County High School’s JV cheerleaders and South Henderson Pentecostal Holiness Church’s gospel group.
Free hotdogs will be served and bouncy houses and activities for children will be available.
Connect With The Author
- Duke Energy’s Work Continues During Stay-at-Home Ordinance - April 3, 2020
- Franklin County to Impose Curfew Effective Sun., April 5 - April 3, 2020
- Franklin Co. Schools Home-Based Assignments, Wi-Fi Access Available April 6 - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Offering Free At-Home Egg Hunt to 25 Families - April 3, 2020
- First Case of COVID-19 Confirmed in Warren County - April 3, 2020
- VGCC Small Business Center Offering Eight-Part ‘Doing Business Remotely’ Series - April 3, 2020
- Granville Board of Education’s April 6 Meeting to be Conducted Electronically - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Announces Closure of All Playgrounds, Outdoor Basketball Courts - April 3, 2020
- Vance Board of Commissioners to Hold April Meeting With Limited Public Access - April 2, 2020
- No Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 Reported in Warren Co. to Date - April 2, 2020