100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
– Information courtesy the Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce
The third WOVEN (Women of Vance Empowered Networking) event of 2019 is scheduled for Tuesday, July 16. The luncheon will begin at 12 p.m. at Kerr Lake’s Satterwhite Point Glass House, 269 Glass House Road, Henderson.
Lieutenant Jessica West with the Henderson Police Department will be the keynote speaker. Cost is $20 per person and includes lunch.
Discover ways that each of us can help make our communities safer and more unified places to work, play and live. From simply speaking up when you see suspicious activity, to setting up community watch groups, everyone can take part.
Please RSVP to Sandra Wilkerson at the Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce by email at [email protected] or by calling (252) 438-8414. The deadline to register is this Friday, July 12.
Connect With The Author
- Vance County Schools Addresses Coronavirus Concerns - February 28, 2020
- Granville Tourism Development Authority Wins Regional Award - February 28, 2020
- Reminder: One-Stop Early Voting for March Primary Ends This Weekend - February 28, 2020
- Perry Memorial Library and VITA Offering Free Tax Preparation Services - February 28, 2020
- H-V Chamber of Commerce Announces 2020 Sponsorship Opportunities - February 28, 2020
- Granville Board of Education to Meet March 2 - February 28, 2020
- Deported Alien, Found in Warren Co., Indicted on Illegal Reentry Charges - February 28, 2020
- Local Granville-Vance Health Director Attends White House Coronavirus Briefing - February 27, 2020
- VGCC Succeeds By Going ‘All-In’ for CDL - February 27, 2020
- Tax Assistance Available for Veterans, Elderly/Disabled Warren Residents - February 27, 2020