-Information courtesy Paul McKenzie, Agricultural Extension Agent, Vance/Warren Counties, NC Cooperative Extension
The gardening public is invited to attend a “Gathering of Gardeners: Practical Strategies for Gardening in Challenging Times and Conditions” on September 22, 2018, 9 a.m. to noon. Gardeners in Warren County and surrounding areas can learn about straw bale gardening, rain barrels and more at this workshop sponsored by the Extension Master Gardener℠ volunteers.
Participants can also get their gardening questions answered from a panel of Master Gardener volunteers. The event will be held at Buck Spring Park near Lake Gaston, located at 217 Nathaniel Macon Dr. Registration is $10 in advance or $12 at the door. All the details are available at http://warren.ces.ncsu.edu/ or by calling 252-257-3640.
Connect With The Author
- Reminder: Vance Co. Hazardous Waste Collection & Recycling Event Next Sat.! - April 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Regional Farmers Market to Open Season With Spring Fling - April 19, 2019
- VGCC Names 134 Students to Fall Semester Dean’s List - April 19, 2019
- Kerr Lake Country Club to Celebrate 55 Years With ‘Business After Hours’ - April 19, 2019
- VGCC Names 79 Students to Fall Semester President’s List - April 18, 2019
- Reminder: Eichner to Perform at McGregor Hall Friday Evening - April 18, 2019
- Troxler Encourages Horse Owners to Vaccinate Against Mosquito-Borne Diseases - April 18, 2019
- Franklin Co. Sheriff Partners With ALE to Make Drug Arrests, Seizures - April 18, 2019
- Kerr Lake Set for T-H Marine FLW Bass Fishing League Tournament - April 17, 2019
- City of Henderson Announces Recent Untreated Wastewater Discharges - April 17, 2019