Granville County Economic Development, in partnership with the Granville County Chamber of Commerce and the Vance-Granville Community College Small Business Center, will present its annual ‘Business and Industry Appreciation Day’ on Thursday, September 27 from 4 until 6 p.m. The event, held at the Granville County Expo and Convention Center (4185 Highway 15 South in Oxford), will provide opportunities for participating businesses and manufacturers to network and to learn more about the services and resources available in the area. A brief program will also be held, including remarks to recognize the contributions made to the county by local employers.
Organizations, agencies and businesses offering any type of service or program beneficial to other businesses/industries in the county – meeting space, training, office supplies, technology, finance, insurance, etc. – are invited to set up a display area to share their information with those in attendance. Registration is required and there is no charge to participate. Reservations will be taken until September 24.
Held annually for more than 10 years, Business and Industry Appreciation Day was initiated to celebrate the achievements of local business owners and the industrial decision-makers and employees who enhance the quality of life in Granville County.
“This event just keeps getting bigger and better,” said Harry Mills, Economic Development Director for Granville County. “Our businesses and industries continue to grow and expand and are quickly becoming a force in the Research Triangle region.”
The event is free and open to the public. Refreshments will be provided.
To reserve space at this year’s Business and Industry Appreciation Day event, contact Lynn Cooper at the Granville County Economic Development Department at 919-693-5911 or [email protected]
Connect With The Author
- H-V Chamber’s Annual Banquet to Feature Keynote Speaker Allison Capps - November 16, 2018
- This Weekend is Your Last Chance to Shop VCRFM Before Thanksgiving! - November 16, 2018
- Granville Board of Commissioners to Hold Public Hearing on Economic Development - November 16, 2018
- Vance County Arts Council Presents ‘Tidings of Comfort and Joy’ Christmas Music - November 16, 2018
- Mt. Olive Missionary Baptist to Celebrate 147th Anniversary This Sunday - November 16, 2018
- Granville Co. Board of Education to Hear on School System Finances at Nov. 19 Meeting - November 16, 2018
- Warren Co. High School DECA Club Sponsoring Holiday ‘Biz-aar’ – Sat., Dec. 1 - November 16, 2018
- Henderson Police Arrest Two Oxford Residents Suspected in String of Robberies - November 15, 2018
- Don’t Miss VCRFM’s Handcrafted Holiday Market – Sat. Nov. 17 - November 15, 2018
- Zeb Vance Ruritan Club Selling Boston Butts for Thanksgiving - November 15, 2018