Granville County Economic Development, in partnership with the Granville County Chamber of Commerce and the Vance-Granville Community College Small Business Center, will present its annual ‘Business and Industry Appreciation Day’ on Thursday, September 27 from 4 until 6 p.m. The event, held at the Granville County Expo and Convention Center (4185 Highway 15 South in Oxford), will provide opportunities for participating businesses and manufacturers to network and to learn more about the services and resources available in the area. A brief program will also be held, including remarks to recognize the contributions made to the county by local employers.
Organizations, agencies and businesses offering any type of service or program beneficial to other businesses/industries in the county – meeting space, training, office supplies, technology, finance, insurance, etc. – are invited to set up a display area to share their information with those in attendance. Registration is required and there is no charge to participate. Reservations will be taken until September 24.
Held annually for more than 10 years, Business and Industry Appreciation Day was initiated to celebrate the achievements of local business owners and the industrial decision-makers and employees who enhance the quality of life in Granville County.
“This event just keeps getting bigger and better,” said Harry Mills, Economic Development Director for Granville County. “Our businesses and industries continue to grow and expand and are quickly becoming a force in the Research Triangle region.”
The event is free and open to the public. Refreshments will be provided.
To reserve space at this year’s Business and Industry Appreciation Day event, contact Lynn Cooper at the Granville County Economic Development Department at 919-693-5911 or [email protected]
Connect With The Author
- Eastern N.C. Attorney’s Office Collects Over $13 Million in Civil/Criminal Actions - February 18, 2019
- Granville Co. Public Schools: ‘It’s Kindergarten Registration Time’ - February 18, 2019
- Annual Mardi Gras Bash to Benefit Boys & Girls Club – Feb. 23 - February 18, 2019
- Sheriff Curtis Brame to Serve as Keynote Speaker at Black History Program - February 18, 2019
- Harrington Charged With Triple Homicide in 2018 Harrell St. Murders - February 15, 2019
- Public Comment Opportunity for NCDOT Division 5 Projects - February 15, 2019
- Aycock Rec. Center Announces Spring 2019 Swim Lesson Schedule - February 15, 2019
- Maloney Named New Branch Manager at Thornton Library - February 15, 2019
- Warren Co. High School to Hold ‘Around the World’ International Fair - February 15, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Recognizes Student Spotlight Recipients - February 14, 2019