-Information courtesy Perry Memorial Library
You are invited to the Friends of Perry Memorial Library’s Spring Book Sale May 3-5, 2019. The library is located at 205 Breckenridge St. in downtown Henderson.
Friday, May 3 ~ 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. Members Only Sale (membership available at the door)
Friday, May 3 ~ 1 – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, May 4 ~ 10 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Sunday, May 5 ~ 1 – 4 p.m. – Bag Sale/$3 bag
Gently used book donations are welcome all year long. Please drop donations off at the Library’s Circulation Desk and let them know they are for the Friends Book Sale. The library cannot accept donated magazines or Encyclopedias.
For additional information, please visit www.perrylibrary.org.
Connect With The Author
- Third Arrest Made in Homicide of Adonious Hawkins Jr. - July 22, 2019
- Reminder: Youth to Entertain With ‘Lion King, Jr’ This Weekend - July 22, 2019
- Granville Selects Open Broadband, LLC to Expand Internet Access - July 22, 2019
- US Attorney’s Office Partners With AARP & FBI on Elder Justice Initiative - July 22, 2019
- Vance Public Safety Committee Meeting Rescheduled - July 22, 2019
- BoE Announces Henderson Candidates; Filing Extended for 3rd Ward - July 19, 2019
- Town of Kittrell, Middleburg Nov. Election Candidates Announced - July 19, 2019
- State Cabinet Secretary Visits VGCC - July 19, 2019
- Granville Co. Board of Election Releases Candidate Names - July 19, 2019
- VCSO: Silver Alert Issued for Robert Lewis Rogers - July 19, 2019