-Information courtesy Perry Memorial Library
You are invited to the Friends of Perry Memorial Library’s Spring Book Sale May 3-5, 2019. The library is located at 205 Breckenridge St. in downtown Henderson.
Friday, May 3 ~ 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. Members Only Sale (membership available at the door)
Friday, May 3 ~ 1 – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, May 4 ~ 10 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Sunday, May 5 ~ 1 – 4 p.m. – Bag Sale/$3 bag
Gently used book donations are welcome all year long. Please drop donations off at the Library’s Circulation Desk and let them know they are for the Friends Book Sale. The library cannot accept donated magazines or Encyclopedias.
For additional information, please visit www.perrylibrary.org.
Connect With The Author
- Duke Energy’s Work Continues During Stay-at-Home Ordinance - April 3, 2020
- Franklin County to Impose Curfew Effective Sun., April 5 - April 3, 2020
- Franklin Co. Schools Home-Based Assignments, Wi-Fi Access Available April 6 - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Offering Free At-Home Egg Hunt to 25 Families - April 3, 2020
- First Case of COVID-19 Confirmed in Warren County - April 3, 2020
- VGCC Small Business Center Offering Eight-Part ‘Doing Business Remotely’ Series - April 3, 2020
- Granville Board of Education’s April 6 Meeting to be Conducted Electronically - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Announces Closure of All Playgrounds, Outdoor Basketball Courts - April 3, 2020
- Vance Board of Commissioners to Hold April Meeting With Limited Public Access - April 2, 2020
- No Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 Reported in Warren Co. to Date - April 2, 2020