-Press Release, Vance County Schools
Vance County Schools will host “Meet and Greet” events for our new principals at Vance County Middle School and Vance County High School.
The events are designed to provide opportunities for everyone in our community to meet and talk with the principals who will lead these new schools for the 2018-2019 school year.
A “Meet and Greet” is scheduled with new Vance County Middle School Principal Heddie Somerville on Wednesday, May 23, from 5 to 6 p.m. in the media center at Northern Vance High School, which will be the site for the new school. Mrs. Somerville will be on hand to talk with all parents, students and community members.
A “Meet and Greet” with new Vance County High School Principal Rey Horner is scheduled for Wednesday, May 30, from 5 to 6 p.m. in the cafeteria at Southern Vance High School, the site of the new school. Parents, students and community members are urged to attend to meet Mr. Horner.
These events are open to all members of the local community.
Connect With The Author
- Cocaine, Heroin Among Drugs Seized at State St. Residence - January 16, 2019
- VCHS to Hold Information Session for Freshmen & Their Parents - January 16, 2019
- Motor Vehicle Break-In at Davis Chapel Baptist Church - January 16, 2019
- Granville Co. Library System to Forgive Library Fees, Fines - January 16, 2019
- Govt. Shutdown Prompts Vance Co. Schools to Reduce Lunch Menu Offerings - January 15, 2019
- Registration Underway for 9th Annual Warrenton Junior Firefighter Competition - January 15, 2019
- NCDHHS to Offer Free Residential Testing Kits in Honor of Radon Action Month - January 15, 2019
- The Platters to Perform at McGregor Hall – Jan. 26 - January 15, 2019
- Upcoming Winter/Spring Events at Aycock Rec. Center - January 15, 2019
- DWI Suspected in Wreck Involving Henderson Police Car, Two Other Vehicles - January 14, 2019