-Information courtesy Tara Goolsby, Henderson-Vance Recreation and Parks Facilities Supervisor, Aycock Recreation Center
The 2019 East Wake Football League is a competitive football league for youth of Vance, Warren, Franklin and Granville counties.
Participants will learn the skills and rules of football. Team tryouts will be conducted and participants will be placed on teams by coaches. In order to be on a team, participating youth must attend tryouts.
Schedules will be developed by the East Wake Football League and games will be played on Saturday afternoons. Participants will travel to local communities to participate in games.
Registration will be held June 3 – August 4, 2019, at the Aycock Recreation Center, 307 Carey Chapel Rd., Henderson.
Cost is $40 for both in and out-of-county participants. Participants may be eligible for the fee waiver program.
Age levels include:
Flag Football – Ages 4 – 6
Mini Mites – Ages 6 – 8
Mighty Mites – Ages 9 – 10
Pee Wee – Ages 11 – 12
Age will be determined as of August 1, 2019.
Connect With The Author
- Henderson Residents Part of Large-Scale Money Laundering, Stolen Goods Case - June 20, 2019
- Vance Co. Regional Farmers Market Set for Business After Hours Event - June 20, 2019
- St. Andrews Presbyterian to Hold Yard Sale in New Pavilion - June 20, 2019
- Granville Co. Board of Education to Hold Special Work Session – June 25 - June 20, 2019
- Greater New Life Ministries of Franklinton to Celebrate Second Anniversary - June 20, 2019
- City Urges Residents to Complete Online Litter Survey - June 19, 2019
- Classic Car Cruise-In to Feature Announcer Mike Joy, Music Legend Jackie Gore - June 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Provides Free Summer Meals for Local Children - June 19, 2019
- Granville County JCPC Recognizes Beeler For Years of Service - June 19, 2019
- City of Oxford Seeking Downtown, Historical Pictures - June 19, 2019