-Press Release, Franklin County Sheriff’s Office
On May 16, 2019, the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Drug Unit arrested Franklin County resident, Kwarshon Rakim White of 1090 Walter Grissom Road, Kittrell, NC, on felony drug and weapon charges. The arrest was the result of citizen complaints and information provided to the Sheriff’s Office which alleged White was involved in illegal drug sells in Franklin County.
The Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Drug Unit opened an investigation into White’s activities and was able to validate the information provided. The investigation concluded with a vehicle stop and the arrest of Kwarshon Rakim White on Walter Grissom Road, Kittrell, NC. Detectives seized 90 bindles of Heroin, Marijuana, one 9mm handgun, US Currency and a 2002 Lexus LS430 vehicle during the arrest.
Sheriff Kent Winstead stated, “The citizens of Franklin County continue to be proactive and observant in their neighborhoods and once again, their assistance has proven to be important to the success of our mission. We will continue to aggressively pursue those who choose to poison our communities with these illegal drugs.”
Kwarshon Rakim White was placed in the Franklin County Detention Center under a $200,000 secured bond.
Kwarshon Rakim White DOB: 02/27/1991
1090 Walter Grissom Road Kittrell, NC 27544
Kwarshon Rakim White was charged with: four (4) counts of Possess with intent to sell and deliver a Controlled Substance, three (3) counts of sell and Deliver a Schedule I Controlled Substance (Heroin), four (4) counts of Maintain a vehicle for the purpose of storing/selling a Controlled Substance, and Possession of a firearm by a felon.
For more information concerning this investigation or to report drug activity in your neighborhood, please contact Sgt. Ken Pike at (919) 496-2186.
Terry M. Wright Chief of Staff
Connect With The Author
- Vance Co. Sheriff’s Office Makes Arrests in Heroin Trafficking Cases - May 22, 2019
- Location Change for Vance Public Safety Meeting on Fire Matters - May 22, 2019
- Granville Athletic Park Reaches 15-Year Milestone - May 22, 2019
- Local Youth Ages 4-12 Needed for Competitive Football League - May 22, 2019
- Perry Memorial Library Gearing Up for Youth Summer Reading Program - May 21, 2019
- State Vet Encourages Livestock Owners to Vaccinate Before Peak Rabies Season - May 21, 2019
- H-V Rec. & Parks Youth Cheerleading Registration Begins June 3 - May 21, 2019
- VGCC Graduates 15 Cadets in 108th Basic Law Enforcement Training Class - May 20, 2019
- City of Henderson Announces Memorial Day Sanitation Schedule - May 20, 2019
- Dedication Ceremonies Being Held for New Dog Park, Renamed Rollins Ave. Park - May 20, 2019