100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Press Release, Franklin County Sheriff’s Office
On July 3, 2019, the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Patrol Division, along with the assistance of the Community Action Team, arrested Robert Steven Kinton, age 22, a Franklin County resident.
After a traffic stop, Kinton was charged with Possess Stolen Motor Vehicle, Felony Flee/Elude Arrest with Motor Vehicle, Possess Heroin, Injury to Personal Property, Reckless Driving to Endanger, Resisting Public Officer, Possess Drug Paraphernalia, DWLR.
In addition, Kinton was served with an outstanding warrant for Provide Tobacco/Vapor Product to an Inmate.
Kinton was placed in the Franklin County Detention Center under a $105,000 secured bond.
Connect With The Author
- ‘Cops on Top’ Fundraiser TOMORROW at Henderson Chick-fil-A - October 14, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties Committee to Hear on Eaton Johnson Building Progress - October 14, 2019
- Reminder: Tour de Vance Registration Runs Through Fri.; Bike Ride Set for Sat. - October 14, 2019
- Downtown Oxford Trick-or-Treating Set for Halloween Day - October 14, 2019
- Youth Basketball Clinic to Focus on Gun/Gang Violence Awareness - October 14, 2019
- More Than $3.4M in Grants Awarded by NC Tobacco Trust Fund Commission - October 14, 2019
- H-V Chamber, IOPL to Sponsor Televised Hometown Healthcare Debate - October 11, 2019
- Closing Chestnut Alley, Rezoning Beckford Dr. on City Council’s Oct. Agenda - October 11, 2019
- Granville County Crime Stoppers to Host Annual Banquet - October 11, 2019
- Vance County Schools to Hold District Parent Night - October 11, 2019