100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Press Release, Franklin County Sheriff’s Office
On July 3, 2019, the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Patrol Division, along with the assistance of the Community Action Team, arrested Robert Steven Kinton, age 22, a Franklin County resident.
After a traffic stop, Kinton was charged with Possess Stolen Motor Vehicle, Felony Flee/Elude Arrest with Motor Vehicle, Possess Heroin, Injury to Personal Property, Reckless Driving to Endanger, Resisting Public Officer, Possess Drug Paraphernalia, DWLR.
In addition, Kinton was served with an outstanding warrant for Provide Tobacco/Vapor Product to an Inmate.
Kinton was placed in the Franklin County Detention Center under a $105,000 secured bond.
Connect With The Author
- BoE Announces Henderson Candidates; Filing Extended for 3rd Ward - July 19, 2019
- Town of Kittrell, Middleburg Nov. Election Candidates Announced - July 19, 2019
- State Cabinet Secretary Visits VGCC - July 19, 2019
- Granville Co. Board of Election Releases Candidate Names - July 19, 2019
- VCSO: Silver Alert Issued for Robert Lewis Rogers - July 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties, Water Committee to Meet July 22 - July 19, 2019
- Deported Alien, Previously Found in Granville Co., Charged With Illegal Reentry - July 19, 2019
- Granville Board of Education to Meet in Closed Session - July 19, 2019
- Vance County Schools Announces Leadership Changes - July 18, 2019
- High School Students Explore Medical Science at VGCC South Campus - July 18, 2019