-Information courtesy Stephanie A. Harmon, Regional Planner, Kerr-Tar Regional Council of Governments
The public is invited to an open house on Thursday, November 15, to express their opinions on the Division Needs transportation projects in Franklin, Granville, Person, Vance, and Warren Counties being considered for inclusion in the NCDOT 2020-2029 State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP). The STIP is a 10-year plan that identifies funding for projects throughout North Carolina and schedules them for construction.
The Kerr-Tar Regional Transportation Planning Organization (KTRPO) will hold an informal open house on Thursday, November 15 at the Kerr-Tar Regional Council of Governments’ office, 1724 Graham Avenue, Henderson, NC from 5 to 7 p.m. Residents will be able to view all potential projects and provide feedback. KTRPO staff will be present to answer any questions and address any concerns.
For those unable to attend the open house, the projects are available for review on the Kerr-Tar Regional Council of Governments’ website: http://www.kerrtarcog.org/. Comments may be submitted via email to [email protected] Please include P5 Division Needs Projects Comments in the subject line.
For more information, please contact (252) 436-2040, [email protected]
Connect With The Author
- Vance County Middle & High School Win First Place in State Video Contest - November 14, 2018
- Baker Tapped as Publisher for High Point Newspaper - November 14, 2018
- Groundbreaking Ceremony Held for U.S. 401 Improvements Project - November 14, 2018
- Locally-Based Gifted Faithful Ministries Assisting Orphans in India - November 14, 2018
- Leslie to Speak at Chamber’s Annual Banquet, Citizen of the Year Nominees Needed - November 13, 2018
- H-V Chamber Members Encouraged to Register Now for Christmas Social - November 13, 2018
- Maria Parham Volunteer Services Announces “In the Bag” Handbag Sale - November 13, 2018
- Mark Your Holiday Calendar for Cookies & Milk With Santa - November 13, 2018
- Free Pencil Giveaway Continues at Rebuilding Hope, Inc. - November 13, 2018
- Heavy Rain Expected Early This Week, No Threat of Winter Weather - November 12, 2018