100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Press Release, Henderson Police Department
In the early morning hours of August 14, 2019, Quintin Rogers, 27, of Durham, NC, succumbed to gunshot wounds that he received while in the area of the 600 block of W. Rockspring Street in Henderson.
The investigation of this matter has led to the arrest of Erica Champion, 25, of Vance County, for First Degree Murder and Antavis Jones, 30, of Henderson, for Conspiracy to Commit Murder and Conspiracy to Sell/Deliver Schedule I Narcotics. Both are in the Vance County Jail.
The Henderson Police Department has also obtained warrants for First Degree Murder on Morey Bernal Champion, 30, and Tradarius Delmont Jones, 29.
If you have information on their whereabouts or more information about this case, please contact the Henderson Police Department at (252) 438-4141, Crime Stoppers at (252) 492-1925, or through the use of the P3 mobile app.
Connect With The Author
- Vance County Schools Addresses Coronavirus Concerns - February 28, 2020
- Granville Tourism Development Authority Wins Regional Award - February 28, 2020
- Reminder: One-Stop Early Voting for March Primary Ends This Weekend - February 28, 2020
- Perry Memorial Library and VITA Offering Free Tax Preparation Services - February 28, 2020
- H-V Chamber of Commerce Announces 2020 Sponsorship Opportunities - February 28, 2020
- Granville Board of Education to Meet March 2 - February 28, 2020
- Deported Alien, Found in Warren Co., Indicted on Illegal Reentry Charges - February 28, 2020
- Local Granville-Vance Health Director Attends White House Coronavirus Briefing - February 27, 2020
- VGCC Succeeds By Going ‘All-In’ for CDL - February 27, 2020
- Tax Assistance Available for Veterans, Elderly/Disabled Warren Residents - February 27, 2020