100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
Message from the HPD:
The Henderson Police Department is tremendously grateful for the outpouring of support shown to our agency from near and far. Our officer is doing well and is in good spirits. He appreciates the compassion that has been shown.
As stated in previous press releases, the Henderson Police Department is actively seeking information in both incidences. The officer’s incident is primarily being investigated by the SBI.
The homicide of Adonious Hawkins Jr. is a principal investigation for our agency and other assisting agencies.
We implore the community to continue providing information, as we are indebted to them for the information given thus far.
Anyone with information may contact us through social media, Crime Stoppers (252) 492-1925, Henderson Police Department (252) 438-4141, the P3 App, or through the State Bureau of Investigations at (919) 779-8188 (day) or 1-800-334-3000 (nights and weekends).
Please help us bring justice and closure for the family.
Connect With The Author
- BoE Announces Henderson Candidates; Filing Extended for 3rd Ward - July 19, 2019
- Town of Kittrell, Middleburg Nov. Election Candidates Announced - July 19, 2019
- State Cabinet Secretary Visits VGCC - July 19, 2019
- Granville Co. Board of Election Releases Candidate Names - July 19, 2019
- VCSO: Silver Alert Issued for Robert Lewis Rogers - July 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties, Water Committee to Meet July 22 - July 19, 2019
- Deported Alien, Previously Found in Granville Co., Charged With Illegal Reentry - July 19, 2019
- Granville Board of Education to Meet in Closed Session - July 19, 2019
- Vance County Schools Announces Leadership Changes - July 18, 2019
- High School Students Explore Medical Science at VGCC South Campus - July 18, 2019