THIS STORY IS PRESENTED IN PART BY DRAKE DENTISTRY
-Press Release, Biscuitville Fresh Southern®
Biscuitville Fresh Southern®, a local family-owned restaurant widely known for its authentic, Southern cooking, will open its first Henderson restaurant on Thursday, February 20 at 5 a.m. The restaurant is located at 1537 Dabney Drive and will be open from 5 a.m. to 2 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays and 6 a.m. until 2 p.m. on Sundays.
Biscuitville guests will be able to celebrate the opening of the new location beginning at 5 a.m. until noon with a chance to win prizes from the prize wheel (while supplies last) beginning at 7 a.m. Guests also will be able to sign-up for a chance to win Free Breakfast for a Year*. Biscuitville will award Free Breakfast for a Year by randomly selecting 20 of the entries received on opening day. No purchase necessary to enter. Selected winners will be notified the following week.
As part of its opening, Biscuitville is partnering with the local Salvation Army to support those in need. Everyone who brings a non-perishable food item donation for the Salvation Army Food Pantry to the new Biscuitville on opening day will receive a coupon for a free biscuit of their choice to use on their next visit. Suggested donation items include dry pasta, pasta sauces, boxed dinner meals, canned fruits and vegetables, rice, oatmeal, grits and individual snacks of any kind.
“The Henderson community has been asking for their own Biscuitville for quite some time. We’re thrilled to be opening our very first Henderson restaurant and look forward to building long-lasting relationships in the community,” Biscuitville President Kathie Niven said. “What makes this opening particularly special is it is the hometown of Sanford Milling—our partner who supplies flour for all 61 of our restaurants.”
Tracy Meadows will serve as operator of the Henderson Biscuitville. Meadows has been a member of the Biscuitville family since 2019. Born and raised in Kittrell, NC, she earned her associate degree in business administration at Vance-Granville Community College in Henderson. She brings to Biscuitville more than 25 years of quick-service restaurant experience.
Biscuitville, which has 61 restaurants in North Carolina and Virginia, has remodeled dozens of its existing locations during the last three years as part of a growth phase and has also introduced several new, innovative menu items, such as the Spicy Chicken and Honey Biscuit.
All of Biscuitville’s new restaurants, the remodeled locations and new menu items are built on Biscuitville’s foundation of serving fresh, scratch-made food using locally sourced ingredients, including custom-milled flour from Henderson; country ham cured in Wilkesboro; coffee roasted in Concord; eggs from Monroe; all-natural chicken from Mt. Airy, Georgia; and pickles from Mt. Olive.
They are known for their biscuits made fresh every 15 minutes TM and as part of the new signature design, Biscuitville features a large biscuit window, which allows guests to view the biscuit-making process. This feature is so iconic to Biscuitville’s brand, the company proudly posts Home of the Biscuit Window Since 1966® in front of its biscuit makers. In addition to the biscuit window, other highlights of the new Henderson restaurant include:
- Exterior features resembling a reclaimed southern barn, with a tin roof, barn doors and gooseneck lights
- Interior features that combine a modern look and feel with southern heritage through industrial hardware, blue painted ceilings inspired by southern porches, and mixed materials like wood, metal and tile
- Large photos and artwork that capture scenes of the local Henderson neighborhood and community
- An enhanced beverage area with expanded drink options, including Salisbury-based Cheerwine®
- Conveniences such as free Wi-Fi and electrical access for devices
For more information about Biscuitville Fresh Southern ®, visit the company’s website at biscuitville.com.
*20 free breakfast combo coupons will be awarded.
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- NC MedAssist to Hold Free Mobile Pharmacy Event in Henderson - February 17, 2020
- Henderson Man Sentenced to 26 Years for Heroin, Firearm Violations - February 17, 2020
- Reminder: Oxford City-Wide Neighborhood Watch to Meet Tues., Feb. 18 - February 17, 2020
- ‘One Noble Journey’ to Pay Tribute to Black History Month at McGregor Hall - February 17, 2020
- Wilton Elementary to Hold Annual Quarter Auction; Business Donations Requested - February 17, 2020
- Henderson’s First Biscuitville to Open on Dabney Dr. Thurs., Feb. 20 - February 14, 2020
- Kittrell Food Mart Struck by Armed Robber Twice; Suspect Charged - February 14, 2020
- Reminder: Focus 20/20 Regional Economic Development Summit – Feb. 20 - February 14, 2020
- Triangle North Healthcare Foundation 2020 Grant Cycle is Now Open - February 14, 2020
- Granville Board of Commissioners to Meet Mon., Feb. 17 - February 14, 2020