100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
The Henderson Family YMCA will host a Father/Daughter dance on Saturday, February 1, 2020.
Present your dance ticket at Chick-fil-A of Henderson and receive a free kid’s meal with the purchase of an adult meal from 5:30 until 7 p.m. that evening.
After dinner, head over to the YMCA for an evening of dancing from 6:30 until 8:30 p.m.
The cost is $10 per couple – $5 for each additional girl. Music provided by Icon Entertainment.
Purchase dance tickets at Member Services of the Henderson Family YMCA – 380 Ruin Creek Road.
For more information, call (252) 438-2144 or visit www.hendersonymca.org.
Connect With The Author
- VCS Holds Two-Day School Resource Officer Training - January 24, 2020
- Fairytale Characters to Take Over McGregor Hall! - January 24, 2020
- Granville Commissioners Call Special Meeting on JTOH Lease Appeal - January 24, 2020
- VGCC Continues Enrollment Growth Trend - January 24, 2020
- Friday Institute Showcases Partnership With Vance Co. Schools - January 24, 2020
- West End Community Watch Hears on Importance of CPR Training - January 24, 2020
- Plenty of Community Events Offered in Granville This Winter - January 24, 2020
- Mims Charged With Abduction of Children - January 24, 2020
- VCS Announces Innovative School Application Dates/Deadlines - January 23, 2020
- Granville County BOE Continues Negotiation to Lease JTOH - January 23, 2020