100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Tara Goolsby, Henderson-Vance Recreation and Parks Facilities Supervisor, Aycock Recreation Center
The Henderson-Vance Recreation and Parks Department introduces its first fitness class for preschoolers. Kids ages one to five will move and groove, play and stretch to fun music while bringing out lots of energy!
Parents must stay and supervise and are welcome to join in on the fun.
Classes will be held at the Aycock Recreation Center in Henderson on October 7, 14 & 21, 2019, from 6 – 6:30 p.m.
Cost is $1 for members, $2 for non-members.
For more information, please contact Lauren Newlin, Aquatics Program Supervisor, at [email protected] or (252) 438-3160.
Connect With The Author
- VCS: ‘Innovative School Options’ Application Process Begins Next Week - January 27, 2020
- Granville Tourism Development Authority Offers Grant Opportunities - January 27, 2020
- ‘Kitchen Table Conversation’ to Focus on GCPS Strategic Plan - January 27, 2020
- LIFT Adult Fitness Program to Begin Jan. 31 - January 27, 2020
- VCS Holds Two-Day School Resource Officer Training - January 24, 2020
- Fairytale Characters to Take Over McGregor Hall! - January 24, 2020
- Granville Commissioners Call Special Meeting on JTOH Lease Appeal - January 24, 2020
- VGCC Continues Enrollment Growth Trend - January 24, 2020
- Friday Institute Showcases Partnership With Vance Co. Schools - January 24, 2020
- West End Community Watch Hears on Importance of CPR Training - January 24, 2020