100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Cynthia Bowen, City Clerk, City of Oxford
The City of Oxford Board of Commissioners will hold their regular monthly meeting on Tuesday, September 10, 2019, at 7 p.m. in the Commissioners’ Board Room, City Hall in Oxford.
Agenda items include:
Public hearing to hear citizen input on amending the Oxford Zoning Ordinance – section 1100 – in order to adopt the new floodplain regulations required by NC Dept. of Emergency Management.
Consider amending the Oxford Zoning Ordinance – section 1100 – in order to adopt the new floodplain regulations required by NC Dept. of Emergency Management.
Consider calling for a public hearing to be held at the October regular meeting regarding request from the UDO Committee regarding placing a moratorium on any new internet sweepstakes establishments.
Consider awarding bid for the 2019 City Street Resurfacing Project and approve a budget amendment in the amount of $24,000.
Consider adopting a tentative resolution to award the bid for the 2017 USDA Water and Sewer Improvements Project.
Resolution providing for application to the LGC for approval of Water and Sewer System Revenue Bonds and Bond Anticipation Note and certain related matters and findings.
Consider approval of Amendment #6 to the Kerr Lake Regional Water System Agreement.
Consider approving a budget amendment in the amount of $226,398.00.
Resolution for tentative award of bid for the 2017 DWI Sewer Main Project.
Please click here for the full meeting agenda.
Connect With The Author
- Vance County Schools Addresses Coronavirus Concerns - February 28, 2020
- Granville Tourism Development Authority Wins Regional Award - February 28, 2020
- Reminder: One-Stop Early Voting for March Primary Ends This Weekend - February 28, 2020
- Perry Memorial Library and VITA Offering Free Tax Preparation Services - February 28, 2020
- H-V Chamber of Commerce Announces 2020 Sponsorship Opportunities - February 28, 2020
- Granville Board of Education to Meet March 2 - February 28, 2020
- Deported Alien, Found in Warren Co., Indicted on Illegal Reentry Charges - February 28, 2020
- Local Granville-Vance Health Director Attends White House Coronavirus Briefing - February 27, 2020
- VGCC Succeeds By Going ‘All-In’ for CDL - February 27, 2020
- Tax Assistance Available for Veterans, Elderly/Disabled Warren Residents - February 27, 2020