100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Cynthia Bowen, City Clerk, City of Oxford
The City of Oxford Board of Commissioners will hold their regular monthly meeting on Tuesday, September 10, 2019, at 7 p.m. in the Commissioners’ Board Room, City Hall in Oxford.
Agenda items include:
Public hearing to hear citizen input on amending the Oxford Zoning Ordinance – section 1100 – in order to adopt the new floodplain regulations required by NC Dept. of Emergency Management.
Consider amending the Oxford Zoning Ordinance – section 1100 – in order to adopt the new floodplain regulations required by NC Dept. of Emergency Management.
Consider calling for a public hearing to be held at the October regular meeting regarding request from the UDO Committee regarding placing a moratorium on any new internet sweepstakes establishments.
Consider awarding bid for the 2019 City Street Resurfacing Project and approve a budget amendment in the amount of $24,000.
Consider adopting a tentative resolution to award the bid for the 2017 USDA Water and Sewer Improvements Project.
Resolution providing for application to the LGC for approval of Water and Sewer System Revenue Bonds and Bond Anticipation Note and certain related matters and findings.
Consider approval of Amendment #6 to the Kerr Lake Regional Water System Agreement.
Consider approving a budget amendment in the amount of $226,398.00.
Resolution for tentative award of bid for the 2017 DWI Sewer Main Project.
Please click here for the full meeting agenda.
Connect With The Author
- ‘Cops on Top’ Fundraiser TOMORROW at Henderson Chick-fil-A - October 14, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties Committee to Hear on Eaton Johnson Building Progress - October 14, 2019
- Reminder: Tour de Vance Registration Runs Through Fri.; Bike Ride Set for Sat. - October 14, 2019
- Downtown Oxford Trick-or-Treating Set for Halloween Day - October 14, 2019
- Youth Basketball Clinic to Focus on Gun/Gang Violence Awareness - October 14, 2019
- More Than $3.4M in Grants Awarded by NC Tobacco Trust Fund Commission - October 14, 2019
- H-V Chamber, IOPL to Sponsor Televised Hometown Healthcare Debate - October 11, 2019
- Closing Chestnut Alley, Rezoning Beckford Dr. on City Council’s Oct. Agenda - October 11, 2019
- Granville County Crime Stoppers to Host Annual Banquet - October 11, 2019
- Vance County Schools to Hold District Parent Night - October 11, 2019