100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy the H-V Chamber of Commerce
The Henderson-Vance County Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Membership Appreciation Christmas Social is scheduled for Thursday evening, December 5, 2019, at the Henderson Country Club from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
There will be heavy hors d’oeuvres with a cash bar. There is no charge to attend, thanks to the generous sponsorships of local CPA Firms Holden Moss Knott Clark & Copley, Phillips Dorsey Thomas Waters & Brafford, William L Stark & Co, William D Hoyle, Danny Wright and Robert Herford.
Please RSVP to the Chamber office at (252) 438-8414 or email [email protected] by the end of the day on Tuesday, December 3.
Please note, you are welcome to bring a guest/spouse and also share this invitation with your company management representatives.
The Chamber’s staff and board of directors look forward to meeting you and enjoying a fun night of networking and fellowship.
Connect With The Author
- VCRFM 2019 Season Ends This Weekend! - December 6, 2019
- VCSO: Undercover Operation Ends in Two Drug Arrests - December 6, 2019
- Henderson City Council to Swear In Newly Elected Officials at Mon. Meeting - December 6, 2019
- Vance Co. Board of Commissioners to Meet Mon., Dec. 9 - December 6, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools to Host District-Wide Family Night Dec. 10 - December 6, 2019
- Lewis Bowling, Local Author & Historian, Hosts Book Signing Dec. 8 - December 6, 2019
- Reminder: Town of Louisburg to Host Annual Christmas Parade This Sun. - December 6, 2019
- VCSO: Beware of Gift Card Scam Using Sheriff Brame’s Name - December 5, 2019
- VGCC Receives $194K Grant From Duke Energy & Piedmont Natural Gas - December 5, 2019
- ‘Festival of Trees’ Wraps Up With Silent Auction on Sat. - December 5, 2019