-Information courtesy Sandra C. Wilkerson, Director of Administration and Events, Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce
The Henderson-Vance County Chamber of Commerce is preparing to welcome new teachers to the Vance County area on Tuesday, August 14, 2018. The schools include all Vance County Public Schools, Henderson Collegiate, Crossroads Christian School, Kerr-Vance Academy, and Vance Charter School.
We are looking for donations from local business owners to pack into bags for these teachers. We have approximately 210 new teachers that we will be welcoming to the area.
If your business would be able to donate, we would greatly appreciate it. Donations are being accepted now until Tuesday, August 7.
Thank you for your generous donations and for being a part of this special project.
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- Reminder: Vance Co. Hazardous Waste Collection & Recycling Event Next Sat.! - April 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Regional Farmers Market to Open Season With Spring Fling - April 19, 2019
- VGCC Names 134 Students to Fall Semester Dean’s List - April 19, 2019
- Kerr Lake Country Club to Celebrate 55 Years With ‘Business After Hours’ - April 19, 2019
- VGCC Names 79 Students to Fall Semester President’s List - April 18, 2019
- Reminder: Eichner to Perform at McGregor Hall Friday Evening - April 18, 2019
- Troxler Encourages Horse Owners to Vaccinate Against Mosquito-Borne Diseases - April 18, 2019
- Franklin Co. Sheriff Partners With ALE to Make Drug Arrests, Seizures - April 18, 2019
- Kerr Lake Set for T-H Marine FLW Bass Fishing League Tournament - April 17, 2019
- City of Henderson Announces Recent Untreated Wastewater Discharges - April 17, 2019