-Information courtesy Sandra C. Wilkerson, Director of Administration and Events, Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce
Do you know someone under the age of 40 making a difference in the Henderson-Vance County community? The Daily Dispatch and the Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce are seeking nominations to identify our community’s young, emerging leaders in politics, business, nonprofit, and the faith community.
To nominate someone, go to http://bit.ly/10under40form. You can also pick up forms at either the Chamber office at 414 S. Garnett Street, Henderson or at The Daily Dispatch at 304 S. Chestnut Street, Henderson.
Deadline to submit nominations is August 10, 2018
Check out the video on the Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce Facebook page where Chamber President John Barnes and The Dispatch Publisher Nancy Wykle talk about why it’s important to identify the people under the age of 40 who are helping move our community forward.
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- Don’t Miss WIZS’ Town Talk on Monday: Q&A With Vance Co. Sheriff Candidates - October 12, 2018
- Maria Parham Franklin to Open Doors on October 15 - October 12, 2018
- Reminder: Vance Co. Sheriff Candidates’ Forum is This Sun., Oct. 14 - October 12, 2018
- ‘Look, Listen & Learn’ Fire Prevention Day Canceled - October 12, 2018
- Vance Co. Fire Commission to Discuss Restructuring – Wed., Oct. 17 - October 12, 2018
- Franklin Co. Reports Discharge of Untreated Wastewater From Two Pump Stations - October 12, 2018
- Granville Co. Board of Commissioners to Meet Mon., Oct. 15 - October 12, 2018
- Loose Leaf Collection in Oxford Runs Mid-Oct. Through Mid-Jan. - October 12, 2018
- Duke Energy Update: 27K+ Without Power Locally, Restoration Could Take Days - October 12, 2018
- UPDATE: All Campuses of VGCC CLOSED Today - October 12, 2018