-Information courtesy Sandra C. Wilkerson, Director of Administration and Events, Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce
Do you know someone under the age of 40 making a difference in the Henderson-Vance County community? The Daily Dispatch and the Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce are seeking nominations to identify our community’s young, emerging leaders in politics, business, nonprofit, and the faith community.
To nominate someone, go to http://bit.ly/10under40form. You can also pick up forms at either the Chamber office at 414 S. Garnett Street, Henderson or at The Daily Dispatch at 304 S. Chestnut Street, Henderson.
Deadline to submit nominations is August 10, 2018
Check out the video on the Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce Facebook page where Chamber President John Barnes and The Dispatch Publisher Nancy Wykle talk about why it’s important to identify the people under the age of 40 who are helping move our community forward.
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- Education Veteran to Address VGCC Basic Skills Grads - April 23, 2019
- Let’s End School Bullying! ‘Stop Bullying for Jacob’ Forum – May 6 - April 23, 2019
- Kerr Lake Park Watch: Upcoming 2019 Fishing Tournaments - April 23, 2019
- ‘A Tribute to Sammy Davis, Jr.’ by David Hayes Coming to McGregor Hall - April 23, 2019
- Franklin Co. Sheriff’s Office Arrests Accused Sex Offender - April 23, 2019
- Oxford Public Safety Committee to Discuss Parking, U-Turns – April 25 - April 23, 2019
- Reminder: Vance Co. Hazardous Waste Collection & Recycling Event Next Sat.! - April 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Regional Farmers Market to Open Season With Spring Fling - April 19, 2019
- VGCC Names 134 Students to Fall Semester Dean’s List - April 19, 2019
- Kerr Lake Country Club to Celebrate 55 Years With ‘Business After Hours’ - April 19, 2019