-Information courtesy Sandra C. Wilkerson, Director of Administration and Events, Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce
Do you know someone under the age of 40 making a difference in the Henderson-Vance County community? The Daily Dispatch and the Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce are seeking nominations to identify our community’s young, emerging leaders in politics, business, nonprofit, and the faith community.
To nominate someone, go to http://bit.ly/10under40form. You can also pick up forms at either the Chamber office at 414 S. Garnett Street, Henderson or at The Daily Dispatch at 304 S. Chestnut Street, Henderson.
Deadline to submit nominations is August 10, 2018
Check out the video on the Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce Facebook page where Chamber President John Barnes and The Dispatch Publisher Nancy Wykle talk about why it’s important to identify the people under the age of 40 who are helping move our community forward.
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- ‘Cops on Top’ Fundraiser TOMORROW at Henderson Chick-fil-A - October 14, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties Committee to Hear on Eaton Johnson Building Progress - October 14, 2019
- Reminder: Tour de Vance Registration Runs Through Fri.; Bike Ride Set for Sat. - October 14, 2019
- Downtown Oxford Trick-or-Treating Set for Halloween Day - October 14, 2019
- Youth Basketball Clinic to Focus on Gun/Gang Violence Awareness - October 14, 2019
- More Than $3.4M in Grants Awarded by NC Tobacco Trust Fund Commission - October 14, 2019
- H-V Chamber, IOPL to Sponsor Televised Hometown Healthcare Debate - October 11, 2019
- Closing Chestnut Alley, Rezoning Beckford Dr. on City Council’s Oct. Agenda - October 11, 2019
- Granville County Crime Stoppers to Host Annual Banquet - October 11, 2019
- Vance County Schools to Hold District Parent Night - October 11, 2019