-Information courtesy Sandra C. Wilkerson, Director of Administration and Events, Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce
Do you know someone under the age of 40 making a difference in the Henderson-Vance County community? The Daily Dispatch and the Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce are seeking nominations to identify our community’s young, emerging leaders in politics, business, nonprofit, and the faith community.
To nominate someone, go to http://bit.ly/10under40form. You can also pick up forms at either the Chamber office at 414 S. Garnett Street, Henderson or at The Daily Dispatch at 304 S. Chestnut Street, Henderson.
Deadline to submit nominations is August 10, 2018
Check out the video on the Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce Facebook page where Chamber President John Barnes and The Dispatch Publisher Nancy Wykle talk about why it’s important to identify the people under the age of 40 who are helping move our community forward.
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- No Charge Food Distribution Scheduled for Thurs., Dec. 12 - December 9, 2019
- McGregor Hall to Offer Three Performances of ‘Black Nativity’ - December 9, 2019
- Oxford’s Newly Elected to be Administered Oath of Office – Dec. 10 - December 9, 2019
- Enjoy ‘Pancakes With Santa’ at Crystal River Church of God - December 9, 2019
- Propane Safety Paramount as Cold Weather Approaches - December 9, 2019
- VCRFM 2019 Season Ends This Weekend! - December 6, 2019
- VCSO: Undercover Operation Ends in Two Drug Arrests - December 6, 2019
- Henderson City Council to Swear In Newly Elected Officials at Mon. Meeting - December 6, 2019
- Vance Co. Board of Commissioners to Meet Mon., Dec. 9 - December 6, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools to Host District-Wide Family Night Dec. 10 - December 6, 2019