-Information courtesy Sandra C. Wilkerson, Director of Administration and Events, Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce
Do you know someone under the age of 40 making a difference in the Henderson-Vance County community? The Daily Dispatch and the Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce are seeking nominations to identify our community’s young, emerging leaders in politics, business, nonprofit, and the faith community.
To nominate someone, go to http://bit.ly/10under40form. You can also pick up forms at either the Chamber office at 414 S. Garnett Street, Henderson or at The Daily Dispatch at 304 S. Chestnut Street, Henderson.
Deadline to submit nominations is August 10, 2018
Check out the video on the Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce Facebook page where Chamber President John Barnes and The Dispatch Publisher Nancy Wykle talk about why it’s important to identify the people under the age of 40 who are helping move our community forward.
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- VGCC Holds Convocation, Recognizes Employees’ Years of Service - August 20, 2019
- Downtown Oxford Set for ‘Cruise-In’ and ‘Movie Under the Stars’ - August 20, 2019
- Mt. Olive Missionary Baptist to Host Choir Day 2019 - August 20, 2019
- Is Your Small Business Prepared for a Disaster? Find Out at ‘Lunch Break to Educate’ - August 19, 2019
- City Council to Consider Contracting With Firm in Manager Hiring Process - August 19, 2019
- Granville Co. Senior Services Now Affiliated With ‘Rock Steady Boxing’ - August 19, 2019
- Carolina Panthers’ Backup Quarterbacks Fail to Impress in Preseason Matchup - August 19, 2019
- VGCC’s 50th Anniversary Celebration to Include Food Truck Rodeo, Live Music - August 16, 2019
- Henderson/Vance Annual Night Out Against Crime Scheduled for Oct. 1 - August 16, 2019
- Concord Baptist Church in Kittrell to Hold Women’s Conference - August 16, 2019