-Information courtesy Sandra C. Wilkerson, Director of Administration and Events, Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce
Do you know someone under the age of 40 making a difference in the Henderson-Vance County community? The Daily Dispatch and the Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce are seeking nominations to identify our community’s young, emerging leaders in politics, business, nonprofit, and the faith community.
To nominate someone, go to http://bit.ly/10under40form. You can also pick up forms at either the Chamber office at 414 S. Garnett Street, Henderson or at The Daily Dispatch at 304 S. Chestnut Street, Henderson.
Deadline to submit nominations is August 10, 2018
Check out the video on the Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce Facebook page where Chamber President John Barnes and The Dispatch Publisher Nancy Wykle talk about why it’s important to identify the people under the age of 40 who are helping move our community forward.
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- Help Needed in Identifying F-150 Involved in Vance Construction Theft - December 14, 2018
- NC General Assembly Approves Deadline Extension for Agricultural Disaster Program - December 14, 2018
- Elevated Flood Risk for All of Central NC Through Early Next Week - December 14, 2018
- H-V Chamber & VGCC Partner to Present WOVEN – Networking Opportunities for Women - December 14, 2018
- Vance Co. Deputies Arrest Four on Charges of Narcotics Sales & Use - December 13, 2018
- Calling All Emerging Community Leaders: Time to Apply for Leadership Vance 2019 - December 13, 2018
- Public Hearing on Possible Middle School Consolidation Slated for Dec. 18 - December 13, 2018
- Woman Wanted for Questioning in Nans Lane Break-In - December 13, 2018
- Back by Popular Demand: Masters of Soul to Return to McGregor Hall - December 13, 2018
- Vance Co. Sheriff’s Office Locates, Arrests Six Local Absconders - December 12, 2018