-Information courtesy Sandra C. Wilkerson, Director of Administration and Events, Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce
Do you know someone under the age of 40 making a difference in the Henderson-Vance County community? The Daily Dispatch and the Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce are seeking nominations to identify our community’s young, emerging leaders in politics, business, nonprofit, and the faith community.
To nominate someone, go to http://bit.ly/10under40form. You can also pick up forms at either the Chamber office at 414 S. Garnett Street, Henderson or at The Daily Dispatch at 304 S. Chestnut Street, Henderson.
Deadline to submit nominations is August 10, 2018
Check out the video on the Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce Facebook page where Chamber President John Barnes and The Dispatch Publisher Nancy Wykle talk about why it’s important to identify the people under the age of 40 who are helping move our community forward.
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- Vance County High School Vipers Fall 41-22 To Franklinton - August 18, 2018
- Attacker in Vance Co. Stabbing Incident Quickly Apprehended - August 17, 2018
- Vance Co. High School Invites Community to Open House – Thurs., Aug. 23 - August 17, 2018
- Granville Co. Board of Education’s Aug. Meeting to Focus on Declining Enrollment - August 17, 2018
- Lots of Good ‘Grub’ at the Vance Co. Regional Farmers Market This Weekend - August 17, 2018
- Aycock Rec. Center Offering Fast-Track Swim Lessons for Ages 3 – Adult - August 17, 2018
- Oxford Public Works Meeting for Mon., Aug. 20 – CANCELED - August 17, 2018
- Louws Charged With First & Second Degree Exploitation of a Minor - August 17, 2018
- Wilson Re-Elected President of Rebuilding Hope, Inc. - August 16, 2018
- Free Lunch & Hands-On Learning at Carlee Farm Lunch & Learn Event - August 16, 2018