On March 10, 2018, the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Drug Unit, partnering with the NC Department of Public Safety division of Probation and the State Bureau of Investigation, arrested Christopher Dufrasne, a Franklin County resident on multiple drug charges. Christopher Dufrasne was charged with the following: one (1) count of Possession of Methamphetamines, one (1) count of Manufacture Methamphetamines, one (1) count of Maintain a Vehicle/Dwelling for the Purpose of Manufacturing Methamphetamines and six (6) Counts of Possessing Methamphetamine Precursors for the purpose of Manufacturing. These charges came as a result of a search warrant that was executed at Dufrasne’s residence located at 105 Timberline Drive, Franklinton, NC.
During the search, Detectives discovered evidence of a Meth Lab and precursors associated with the manufacture of Methamphetamines. The State Bureau of Investigation Clandestine lab Team was called to the scene to dispose of the hazardous materials.
Sheriff Kent Winstead stated, “This is another example of the continued emphasis that the Sheriff’s Office is putting on eliminating illegal drug activity in our county. We appreciate the continued partnerships with outside agencies and will
continue to utilize these relationships to make our county safer.”
Christopher Dufrasne is currently being held in the Franklin County Detention Center under a $500,000 secured bond.
The investigation is on-going. For more information, contact Sgt. Ken Pike at 919-496-2511.
— submitted by Terry M. Wright, Chief of Staff
Connect With The Author
- NCDOT’s Office of Civil Rights Seeking Stakeholder Participation - June 18, 2018
- Schedule Released for Saturday’s Bee Jubilee in Oxford - June 18, 2018
- Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce Announces Upcoming Ribbon Cuttings - June 18, 2018
- Community Bingo for Seniors at Aycock Rec. Center - June 18, 2018
- New Restoration Comm. Church to Hold Special Service - June 18, 2018
- Vance Co. Cooperative Extension – Parenting Tip Week of 6/18/18 - June 18, 2018
- Vance Co. Farmer’s Market: Pamper Your Papa This Father’s Day - June 15, 2018
- Vance Co. Criminal Superior Trial Court Returns Guilty Verdicts - June 15, 2018
- Granville Co. Chamber’s 2018-19 “Granville Today” Hot off the Press - June 15, 2018
- Vance Co. School System Honors Retirees - June 15, 2018