-Information courtesy Tara Goolsby, Henderson-Vance Recreation and Parks Facilities Supervisor, Aycock Recreation Center
Fireworks in the Park: The Henderson-Vance Recreation & Parks Department presents Fireworks in the Park! This FREE event will be held at Fox Pond Park on Friday, July 5, 2019.
Fox Pond Park will close at 5 p.m. Shuttling from Aycock Recreation Center will begin at 5:30 p.m. No parking will be allowed at Fox Pond Park.
Jazz in the Park festivities (see below) will begin at 6:30 p.m. and the fireworks show will begin at 9 p.m.
Jazz in the Park: Henderson-Vance Recreation and Parks Department presents the Just Friends Jazz Quintet for “Jazz in the Park” with performances by Kuumba, Queen Diva Rose, Chris Hunter and Serena Wiley on Friday, July 5, 2019, at Fox Pond Park Amphitheater from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
No parking will be allowed at Fox Pond Park. Shuttling from Aycock Recreation Center will begin at 5:30 p.m.
Fox Pond is located at 467 Vicksboro Rd in Henderson. Aycock Recreation Center, the site for all event parking, is located at 307 Carey Chapel Rd in Henderson. For more information, please contact Tara Goolsby at (252) 438-3948 or email [email protected]
Connect With The Author
- Reported COVID-19 Cases Hold Steady in Vance; Stay at Home Order Goes Into Effect - March 30, 2020
- McKoon, E.O. Young Principal, Completes Distinguished Leadership Program - March 30, 2020
- Three Arrested After Drugs Thrown Over Fence at Franklin Correctional Center - March 30, 2020
- Perry Library Remains Closed; Many Resources Available Online - March 30, 2020
- Texting Tool Available to Access Local Free Meal Sites for NC Children - March 30, 2020
- Henderson City Council’s April Meeting Canceled - March 30, 2020
- Governor Announces First COVID-19 Unemployment Benefits Will be Paid This Week - March 30, 2020
- Mayor Ellington’s Video and Text Reassure; Request Cooperation - March 27, 2020
- Governor Cooper Announces Statewide Stay at Home Order Until April 29 - March 27, 2020
- Sheriff Brame: ‘Drive-In’ Style Church Services Limited Per State’s Mass Gathering Order - March 27, 2020