100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Press Release, Vance County Sheriff’s Office
On the morning of September 13, 2019, members of the Vance County Sheriff’s Office and the Henderson Police Department were attempting to serve a search warrant at 617 Thomas Street in Henderson. A suspect rammed into three Sheriff’s Office vehicles in an attempt to escape.
The suspect was apprehended at the scene.
Four members of the Vance County Sheriff’s Office were transported to Maria Parham Health with non-life threatening injuries. The Henderson Police Department is investigating the incident.
Any other details will be released by the Henderson Police Department at the appropriate time.
Connect With The Author
- District Attorney Waters Addresses Granville Sheriff Investigation - September 18, 2019
- Murder Plot of Former Granville Co. Deputy Results in Indictment for Sheriff - September 17, 2019
- Wilkins, Granville Narcotics & Interstate Interdiction Under Investigation - September 17, 2019
- Fox Found on US 1-158 Tests Positive for Rabies - September 17, 2019
- Reminder: FGV Ducky Derby to ‘Flood’ Garnett St. This Saturday - September 17, 2019
- Emergency Plan, Golf Cart Ordinance Topics for Public Safety Meeting - September 17, 2019
- St. Andrews Christian Church to Hold Homecoming Celebration - September 17, 2019
- Granville’s Tourism Development Authority Awarded for Marketing Campaign - September 17, 2019
- Granville Sheriff Brindell Wilkins Indicted for Obstruction of Justice - September 17, 2019
- Corbitt Preservation Assoc. Finds ‘Golden Treasure’ in Rare Automobile - September 16, 2019