100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Press Release, Vance County Sheriff’s Office
On the morning of September 13, 2019, members of the Vance County Sheriff’s Office and the Henderson Police Department were attempting to serve a search warrant at 617 Thomas Street in Henderson. A suspect rammed into three Sheriff’s Office vehicles in an attempt to escape.
The suspect was apprehended at the scene.
Four members of the Vance County Sheriff’s Office were transported to Maria Parham Health with non-life threatening injuries. The Henderson Police Department is investigating the incident.
Any other details will be released by the Henderson Police Department at the appropriate time.
Connect With The Author
- No Charge Food Distribution Scheduled for Thurs., Dec. 12 - December 9, 2019
- McGregor Hall to Offer Three Performances of ‘Black Nativity’ - December 9, 2019
- Oxford’s Newly Elected to be Administered Oath of Office – Dec. 10 - December 9, 2019
- Enjoy ‘Pancakes With Santa’ at Crystal River Church of God - December 9, 2019
- Propane Safety Paramount as Cold Weather Approaches - December 9, 2019
- VCRFM 2019 Season Ends This Weekend! - December 6, 2019
- VCSO: Undercover Operation Ends in Two Drug Arrests - December 6, 2019
- Henderson City Council to Swear In Newly Elected Officials at Mon. Meeting - December 6, 2019
- Vance Co. Board of Commissioners to Meet Mon., Dec. 9 - December 6, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools to Host District-Wide Family Night Dec. 10 - December 6, 2019