-Information courtesy Kristen G. King, Clerk to the Board, County of Franklin
UPDATE: Wednesday, September 19 at 9:30 a.m.
The latest forecast indicates that the Tar River in Louisburg will peak at 21.1 ft tonight, Wednesday, September 19 at 6 p.m. Minor flood stage for the Tar River in Louisburg is 20.0 ft. Moderate flood stage is 22 ft.
Connect With The Author
- Vance Co. Reports Five Confirmed COVID-19 Cases; Increase Expected - April 1, 2020
- First Baptist Church to Hold ‘Virtual Vespers’ Community Prayer This Evening - April 1, 2020
- Henderson American Legion Post 60 Chicken Plate Sale Postponed - April 1, 2020
- Residents Asked Not to Burn Yard Debris During Spring Wildfire Season - April 1, 2020
- Warren Co. Schools to Offer Free Meal Service Pickup at WCHS April 6-9 - April 1, 2020
- NC Department of Revenue Offers Expanded Penalty Relief for Taxpayers - April 1, 2020
- Governor’s Newest Order Prohibits Utility Disconnections in the Wake of COVID-19 - April 1, 2020
- Henderson Optimist Club Accepting Applications for $6K in College Scholarships - March 31, 2020
- Get Ready for Another Virtual ‘Body Blast’ Workout! - March 31, 2020
- VGCC Assists Local Health Facilities in the Fight Against Coronavirus - March 31, 2020