-Information courtesy Lynn Allred, Public Information Officer/Grants Coordinator, County of Granville
Update on Road Closures – Wednesday, September 19
After an assessment of Granville County roads by the Department of Transportation yesterday, several will remain closed indefinitely, until long-term repairs can be made. These roads are Community Road, Smart Road and Enon Road. If traveling along these areas, please make plans to detour.
Aaron Church Road is still being evaluated by the DOT, due to extensive flooding. There may be other roads in the county that have not yet been reported. Drivers are urged to move with caution and to report any additional road issues to the Granville County Sheriff’s office at (919) 693-3213.
Connect With The Author
- Vance County Schools Addresses Coronavirus Concerns - February 28, 2020
- Granville Tourism Development Authority Wins Regional Award - February 28, 2020
- Reminder: One-Stop Early Voting for March Primary Ends This Weekend - February 28, 2020
- Perry Memorial Library and VITA Offering Free Tax Preparation Services - February 28, 2020
- H-V Chamber of Commerce Announces 2020 Sponsorship Opportunities - February 28, 2020
- Granville Board of Education to Meet March 2 - February 28, 2020
- Deported Alien, Found in Warren Co., Indicted on Illegal Reentry Charges - February 28, 2020
- Local Granville-Vance Health Director Attends White House Coronavirus Briefing - February 27, 2020
- VGCC Succeeds By Going ‘All-In’ for CDL - February 27, 2020
- Tax Assistance Available for Veterans, Elderly/Disabled Warren Residents - February 27, 2020