-Information courtesy Lynn Allred, Public Information Officer/Grants Coordinator, County of Granville
Update on Road Closures – Wednesday, September 19
After an assessment of Granville County roads by the Department of Transportation yesterday, several will remain closed indefinitely, until long-term repairs can be made. These roads are Community Road, Smart Road and Enon Road. If traveling along these areas, please make plans to detour.
Aaron Church Road is still being evaluated by the DOT, due to extensive flooding. There may be other roads in the county that have not yet been reported. Drivers are urged to move with caution and to report any additional road issues to the Granville County Sheriff’s office at (919) 693-3213.
Connect With The Author
- ‘Cops on Top’ Fundraiser TOMORROW at Henderson Chick-fil-A - October 14, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties Committee to Hear on Eaton Johnson Building Progress - October 14, 2019
- Reminder: Tour de Vance Registration Runs Through Fri.; Bike Ride Set for Sat. - October 14, 2019
- Downtown Oxford Trick-or-Treating Set for Halloween Day - October 14, 2019
- Youth Basketball Clinic to Focus on Gun/Gang Violence Awareness - October 14, 2019
- More Than $3.4M in Grants Awarded by NC Tobacco Trust Fund Commission - October 14, 2019
- H-V Chamber, IOPL to Sponsor Televised Hometown Healthcare Debate - October 11, 2019
- Closing Chestnut Alley, Rezoning Beckford Dr. on City Council’s Oct. Agenda - October 11, 2019
- Granville County Crime Stoppers to Host Annual Banquet - October 11, 2019
- Vance County Schools to Hold District Parent Night - October 11, 2019