Peggy Roark, with Families Living Violence Free, provided the following information to WIZS News:
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 101 CLASS
Tuesdays at 6 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Come to one class or as many as you can. If you complete all 6, you will receive a certificate of completion.
THIS WEEK: WHY DO WOMEN STAY IN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS?
Offices of Families Living Violence Free
125 Oxford Outer Loop
Call 919-693-3579 to register or register on our website www.flvf.org
Call by 4 p.m. if you need a sitter for class time.
Connect With The Author
- Current Tradio Items - February 20, 2019
- Current Public Service Announcements - February 19, 2019
- Brick Power Team Supports ‘Rae Rae’ Owen, Local Child Battling Leukemia - February 18, 2019
- Local News 01/25/19 - January 25, 2019
- Farmhouse on Glebe Rd. a ‘Total Loss’ After Evening Fire - January 24, 2019
- Framework Set For Vance County Fire Service Discussion - January 23, 2019
- Breckenridge Pavilion Project Slowly, but Surely, Moving Ahead - January 14, 2019
- A TRIBUTE TO SAM WATKINS - January 6, 2019
- Man Shot Dead, HPD Asking For Assistance - January 6, 2019
- Re-Elected Board of Education Members Sworn In to New Terms - December 18, 2018