Peggy Roark, with Families Living Violence Free, provided the following information to WIZS News:
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 101 CLASS
Tuesdays at 6 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Come to one class or as many as you can. If you complete all 6, you will receive a certificate of completion.
THIS WEEK: WHY DO WOMEN STAY IN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS?
Offices of Families Living Violence Free
125 Oxford Outer Loop
Call 919-693-3579 to register or register on our website www.flvf.org
Call by 4 p.m. if you need a sitter for class time.
Connect With The Author
- Current Tradio Items - May 24, 2018
- Current Public Service Announcements - May 22, 2018
- Relay for Life Auction Saturday, May 19 - May 18, 2018
- Current Help Wanted Items - May 17, 2018
- Jim Crawford Recognized as George R. Watkins Citizen of the Year - May 11, 2018
- SHPHC Youth Fundraiser TODAY! - May 4, 2018
- 2018 National Day of Prayer Noon Service Audio - May 3, 2018
- WIZS Beach Music Blast Debut - April 30, 2018
- Take Back North Carolina Initiative Press Conf - April 25, 2018
- Candidates Forum for May 8, 2018 Primary (Audio) - April 23, 2018