Peggy Roark, with Families Living Violence Free, provided the following information to WIZS News:
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 101 CLASS
Tuesdays at 6 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Come to one class or as many as you can. If you complete all 6, you will receive a certificate of completion.
THIS WEEK: WHY DO WOMEN STAY IN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS?
Offices of Families Living Violence Free
125 Oxford Outer Loop
Call 919-693-3579 to register or register on our website www.flvf.org
Call by 4 p.m. if you need a sitter for class time.
Connect With The Author
- Current Public Service Announcements - August 16, 2018
- Current Tradio Items - August 16, 2018
- Henderson Optimist Club Respect For Law 2018 - July 24, 2018
- Current Help Wanted Items - July 23, 2018
- Summer Learning Can Be Simple and Engaging - June 5, 2018
- Economic Development Partnership of NC Manufacturers Event - June 5, 2018
- Vance County Budget 2018-2019 Unanimous Decision - June 5, 2018
- Warren County Commissioners’ Meeting (Tonight) 6-4-18 - June 4, 2018
- Relay for Life Auction Saturday, May 19 - May 18, 2018
- Jim Crawford Recognized as George R. Watkins Citizen of the Year - May 11, 2018