Peggy Roark, with Families Living Violence Free, provided the following information to WIZS News:
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 101 CLASS
Tuesdays at 6 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Come to one class or as many as you can. If you complete all 6, you will receive a certificate of completion.
THIS WEEK: WHY DO WOMEN STAY IN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS?
Offices of Families Living Violence Free
125 Oxford Outer Loop
Call 919-693-3579 to register or register on our website www.flvf.org
Call by 4 p.m. if you need a sitter for class time.
Connect With The Author
- Current Public Service Announcements - February 20, 2018
- Current Tradio Items - February 20, 2018
- Master Gardener Symposium March 24 – Registration Required - February 19, 2018
- West End Community Watch Meeting Tues, Feb 20, 2018 - February 19, 2018
- Oxford Prep Set to Host 4th Mattress Sale Fundraiser - February 19, 2018
- VGCC Vanguards to play JV Tar Heels at Dean Dome - February 19, 2018
- Current Help Wanted Items - February 14, 2018
- Kittrell Community Watch Meeting Thurs, Feb 15, 2018 - February 13, 2018
- VGCC Honors Retired Faculty and Staff - February 13, 2018
- Meeting Student/Parent Needs in the 21st Century - February 12, 2018