Peggy Roark, with Families Living Violence Free, provided the following information to WIZS News:
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 101 CLASS
Tuesdays at 6 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Come to one class or as many as you can. If you complete all 6, you will receive a certificate of completion.
THIS WEEK: WHY DO WOMEN STAY IN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS?
Offices of Families Living Violence Free
125 Oxford Outer Loop
Call 919-693-3579 to register or register on our website www.flvf.org
Call by 4 p.m. if you need a sitter for class time.
Connect With The Author
- Current Public Service Announcements - November 15, 2018
- Current Tradio Items - November 15, 2018
- McGregor Hall’s Popularity Continues to Grow, Study to Determine Economic Impact - November 14, 2018
- Vance County Sheriff General Election Results 2018 - November 6, 2018
- Radio, Newspaper, Chamber Present Candidates Forum - October 14, 2018
- CURFEW IN HENDERSON, NC UNTIL 7:30 A.M., OCT 12, 2018 - October 11, 2018
- Weather Briefing: Hurricane Michael - October 11, 2018
- All Vance County Schools will be closed for students on Thursday, October 11 - October 10, 2018
- McGregor Hall – Unique Economic, Cultural Opportunity - October 8, 2018
- Brian Short H-V Dir Emergency Management 11am 9-12-18 - September 12, 2018