-Press Release, Henderson Police Department
On March 12, 2019, members of the Henderson Police Department Special Operations Division along with the Special Response Team executed a search warrant at the residence of 1214 McCoin Ave. Henderson, NC.
During the execution of the search warrant over 1,163 grams of THC butter and edibles, 2.5 grams of cocaine, 7 Ecstasy pills, over $3,000 in US Currency, miscellaneous paraphernalia, two firearms, and several rounds of ammunition were located and seized.
Raheen Kabar Satterfield, 39, of 1214 McCoin Ave. Henderson, NC was arrested and charged.
Satterfield was charged with PWIMSD Cocaine, PWIMSD Marijuana, Manufacturing Schedule II, Manufacturing Schedule VI, Possession of Schedule I, Felony PWIMSD Controlled Substance within 1000 ft of a school, Maintaining a Vehicle/Dwelling.
His bond was set in the amount of $125,000.00 secured.
Connect With The Author
- United Way’s 2019 Grant Application Process Now Open - March 22, 2019
- Register Now for 14th Annual Relay for Life KLCC Golf Tournament - March 22, 2019
- VGCC to Offer Open House at All Four Campuses - March 22, 2019
- Annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection & Recycling Day – April 27 - March 22, 2019
- H-V Recreation & Parks to Hold Upcoming Egg Hunt at Two Locations - March 22, 2019
- DNA Analysis Subject of Upcoming Thornton Library Program - March 22, 2019
- Henderson-Vance Chamber Looking for Small Business of the Year Nominees - March 21, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Approves Calendars for 2019-2020 School Year - March 21, 2019
- Deadline to Register for Junior Firefighter Program Extended - March 21, 2019
- Oxford Preparatory School Announces 3rd Quarter Honor Roll for 6th Grade - March 21, 2019