-Press Release, Henderson Police Department
On March 12, 2019, members of the Henderson Police Department Special Operations Division along with the Special Response Team executed a search warrant at the residence of 1214 McCoin Ave. Henderson, NC.
During the execution of the search warrant over 1,163 grams of THC butter and edibles, 2.5 grams of cocaine, 7 Ecstasy pills, over $3,000 in US Currency, miscellaneous paraphernalia, two firearms, and several rounds of ammunition were located and seized.
Raheen Kabar Satterfield, 39, of 1214 McCoin Ave. Henderson, NC was arrested and charged.
Satterfield was charged with PWIMSD Cocaine, PWIMSD Marijuana, Manufacturing Schedule II, Manufacturing Schedule VI, Possession of Schedule I, Felony PWIMSD Controlled Substance within 1000 ft of a school, Maintaining a Vehicle/Dwelling.
His bond was set in the amount of $125,000.00 secured.
Connect With The Author
- VGCC President, Student Leader Celebrate College’s 50th Graduating Class - May 24, 2019
- Vance Co. Early College High School Graduates 33 Seniors - May 24, 2019
- Creedmoor Man Sentenced to 27 Years on Child Pornography Charges - May 24, 2019
- Opening/Dedication of VCRFM’s Memorial Garden Scheduled for June 12 - May 24, 2019
- Michael East Confirmed as US Marshal for NC’s Eastern District - May 24, 2019
- Aycock Rec. Center Offering High Energy Aerobics Class - May 24, 2019
- New Covenant Christian Center Looking for a Music Minister, Keyboard Player - May 24, 2019
- Warren Co. to Hold ‘Listening Session’ on Mental Health, Substance Misuse - May 24, 2019
- Dabney Drive Drug Arrest Made on Youngsville Man - May 23, 2019
- Durham Woman Sentenced for Heroin Distribution in Henderson - May 23, 2019