-Information courtesy the Visit Granville Co. NC Facebook page and the Granville Ambulance Chase & Food Truck Rodeo website
The Granville Ambulance Chase & Food Truck Rodeo has something for everyone – from serious runners to families looking for a day of healthy fun. Proceeds to benefit the Granville Health System Foundation.
Date: Saturday, March 16, 2019
Place: Historic Downtown Oxford
Race Start Times:
10K Ambulance Chase – 4 p.m.
5K Ambulance Chase – 4:20 p.m.
5K Fun Run – 4:25 p.m.
1- Mile Family Walk – 5 p.m.
100- Yard Kids’ Dash – 5:30 p.m.
The Food Truck Rodeo will be held from 4 to 7 p.m.
LIVE MUSIC provided by the band “Big Love” at the Food Truck Rodeo from 5 – 7 p.m.
NEW in 2019: COSTUME CONTEST! Awards will be given for the best individual and group costume categories.
Registration and Packet Pickup:
- Early Packet Pickup for Preregistered Runners – Friday, March 15 from 4:30 until 6:30 p.m. at Tobacco Wood Brewing Co., 117 Wall Street, Oxford.
- Race Day Registration and Packet Pick Up – Saturday, March 16 beginning at 2:30 p.m. at The Hub, 100 Main Street, Oxford.
For more information or to sign up, visit The Granville Ambulance Chase & Food Truck Rodeo website by clicking here.
(This is not a paid advertisement)
Connect With The Author
- United Way’s 2019 Grant Application Process Now Open - March 22, 2019
- Register Now for 14th Annual Relay for Life KLCC Golf Tournament - March 22, 2019
- VGCC to Offer Open House at All Four Campuses - March 22, 2019
- Annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection & Recycling Day – April 27 - March 22, 2019
- H-V Recreation & Parks to Hold Upcoming Egg Hunt at Two Locations - March 22, 2019
- DNA Analysis Subject of Upcoming Thornton Library Program - March 22, 2019
- Henderson-Vance Chamber Looking for Small Business of the Year Nominees - March 21, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Approves Calendars for 2019-2020 School Year - March 21, 2019
- Deadline to Register for Junior Firefighter Program Extended - March 21, 2019
- Oxford Preparatory School Announces 3rd Quarter Honor Roll for 6th Grade - March 21, 2019