-Information courtesy Sandra Waverly, Community Workforce Solutions
Community Workforce Solutions is sponsoring a “Brunch & Learn,” an employers’ community brunch, on Friday, May 17, 2019, from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
The brunch event will be held at the Vance Co. Community Workforce Solutions office located at 602 S. Garnett St. in Henderson.
For more information, contact Rahesha Medina at (252) 572-8322 or [email protected]
Connect With The Author
- Vance Co. Sheriff’s Office Makes Arrests in Heroin Trafficking Cases - May 22, 2019
- Location Change for Vance Public Safety Meeting on Fire Matters - May 22, 2019
- Granville Athletic Park Reaches 15-Year Milestone - May 22, 2019
- Local Youth Ages 4-12 Needed for Competitive Football League - May 22, 2019
- Perry Memorial Library Gearing Up for Youth Summer Reading Program - May 21, 2019
- State Vet Encourages Livestock Owners to Vaccinate Before Peak Rabies Season - May 21, 2019
- H-V Rec. & Parks Youth Cheerleading Registration Begins June 3 - May 21, 2019
- VGCC Graduates 15 Cadets in 108th Basic Law Enforcement Training Class - May 20, 2019
- City of Henderson Announces Memorial Day Sanitation Schedule - May 20, 2019
- Dedication Ceremonies Being Held for New Dog Park, Renamed Rollins Ave. Park - May 20, 2019