-Information courtesy Sandra Waverly, Community Workforce Solutions
Community Workforce Solutions is sponsoring a “Brunch & Learn,” an employers’ community brunch, on Friday, May 17, 2019, from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
The brunch event will be held at the Vance Co. Community Workforce Solutions office located at 602 S. Garnett St. in Henderson.
For more information, contact Rahesha Medina at (252) 572-8322 or [email protected]
Connect With The Author
- BoE Announces Henderson Candidates; Filing Extended for 3rd Ward - July 19, 2019
- Town of Kittrell, Middleburg Nov. Election Candidates Announced - July 19, 2019
- State Cabinet Secretary Visits VGCC - July 19, 2019
- Granville Co. Board of Election Releases Candidate Names - July 19, 2019
- VCSO: Silver Alert Issued for Robert Lewis Rogers - July 19, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties, Water Committee to Meet July 22 - July 19, 2019
- Deported Alien, Previously Found in Granville Co., Charged With Illegal Reentry - July 19, 2019
- Granville Board of Education to Meet in Closed Session - July 19, 2019
- Vance County Schools Announces Leadership Changes - July 18, 2019
- High School Students Explore Medical Science at VGCC South Campus - July 18, 2019