The students of Aycock Elementary School will host the inaugural community wide My School Color Run on Saturday, October 14th, 2017 at 10:00 am to raise money for their school. The My School Color Run is an un-timed fun run for all ages and fitness abilities.
Along the route, participants pass through vibrant color zones, making it a “colorful experience.” Additionally, each pre-registered participant is provided with a single powder color packet that will be thrown in the air at the final color celebration at the finish line. “Rather than sell goods, we want to engage the entire student body in a fitness initiative that aims to encourage a life-long healthy way of living,” says Aycock Elementary PTA. Participants that register by Friday, September 29th will receive a t-shirt, race bib, and individual color packet. You can sign up for the run by visiting AycockMSCR.eventbrite.com or by completing a paper registration form. Business sponsorship opportunities are also available. Please contact the event organizer for more information.
At A Glance WHAT: My School Color Run for Aycock Elementary School WHEN: Saturday, October 14th, 2017 at 10:00 am WHERE: Aycock Elementary School 305 Carey Chapel Rd., Henderson, NC 27537 REGISTER: AycockMSCR.eventbrite.com CONTACT: Aycock Elementary PTA – 252-492-1516
Connect With The Author
- ‘Cops on Top’ Fundraiser TOMORROW at Henderson Chick-fil-A - October 14, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties Committee to Hear on Eaton Johnson Building Progress - October 14, 2019
- Reminder: Tour de Vance Registration Runs Through Fri.; Bike Ride Set for Sat. - October 14, 2019
- Downtown Oxford Trick-or-Treating Set for Halloween Day - October 14, 2019
- Youth Basketball Clinic to Focus on Gun/Gang Violence Awareness - October 14, 2019
- More Than $3.4M in Grants Awarded by NC Tobacco Trust Fund Commission - October 14, 2019
- H-V Chamber, IOPL to Sponsor Televised Hometown Healthcare Debate - October 11, 2019
- Closing Chestnut Alley, Rezoning Beckford Dr. on City Council’s Oct. Agenda - October 11, 2019
- Granville County Crime Stoppers to Host Annual Banquet - October 11, 2019
- Vance County Schools to Hold District Parent Night - October 11, 2019