Applications for Special Learning Opportunities in Vance County Schools 2018-2019
— courtesy Vance County Schools
Applications for students to enroll in the Vance County Early College High School for the 2018-2019 school year are being accepted now, while applications for STEM Early High School and the STEAM Academy at E.M. Rollins Elementary School for 2018-2019 will be accepted beginning February 12.
The applications for Early College can be obtained from counselors at our middle schools, on the Early College website and at the school located on the third floor of Building 2 on the campus of Vance-Granville Community College. The deadline for receiving the applications is Friday, February 16.
Applications for STEM and E.M. Rollins will be accepted from February 12 to March 12. During the open window period, applications will be available on each schools’ website and at the schools.
Student applications for STEM and E.M. Rollins also will be available at the Innovative Schools Student Recruitment Expo scheduled for Thursday, February 22, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. in the Vance County Schools Administrative Services Center at 1724 Graham Avenue.
Interested persons should call the schools with any questions regarding the application process.
Connect With The Author
- Karen Peck & New River Bring A Spiritual ‘Revival’ To Henderson - February 20, 2018
- VGCC students awarded Golden LEAF scholarships - February 20, 2018
- Bank Robbery Suspect Apprehended (2-20-18) - February 20, 2018
- Individual Shot Near Marketplace Saturday – Suspect Surrendered Monday - February 19, 2018
- VGCC receives $200,000 grant from Duke Energy and Piedmont Natural Gas to connect students with apprenticeship opportunities - February 16, 2018
- HPD Officer Involved Shooting Feb 15, 2018 - February 16, 2018
- HPD Traffic Stop Yields Two Drug Arrests 2-14-18 - February 15, 2018
- HPD Looking for Suspect in Medical Arts Theft - February 15, 2018
- Henderson City Council Planning Retreat 2018 - February 15, 2018
- VGCC to hold Business Technologies event - February 15, 2018