Applications for Special Learning Opportunities in Vance County Schools 2018-2019
— courtesy Vance County Schools
Applications for students to enroll in the Vance County Early College High School for the 2018-2019 school year are being accepted now, while applications for STEM Early High School and the STEAM Academy at E.M. Rollins Elementary School for 2018-2019 will be accepted beginning February 12.
The applications for Early College can be obtained from counselors at our middle schools, on the Early College website and at the school located on the third floor of Building 2 on the campus of Vance-Granville Community College. The deadline for receiving the applications is Friday, February 16.
Applications for STEM and E.M. Rollins will be accepted from February 12 to March 12. During the open window period, applications will be available on each schools’ website and at the schools.
Student applications for STEM and E.M. Rollins also will be available at the Innovative Schools Student Recruitment Expo scheduled for Thursday, February 22, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. in the Vance County Schools Administrative Services Center at 1724 Graham Avenue.
Interested persons should call the schools with any questions regarding the application process.
Connect With The Author
- Anthony Lamont Henderson Arrested on Multiple Counts of Rape, Sex Offense - February 20, 2019
- West End Community Watch: HPD Provides Tips for Avoiding Break-ins - February 20, 2019
- Recycling Bins are New Addition to Granville Athletic Park - February 20, 2019
- Granville Co. Commissioners to Hold Two-Day Retreat at Expo Center - February 20, 2019
- Henderson Men’s Shelter Adds WiFi, Security Cameras to Assist Volunteers - February 19, 2019
- Space Limited to 15 Participants in Free Arthritis Exercise Program - February 19, 2019
- Mt. Olive Missionary Baptist to Present ‘Slavery to the Mountain’ - February 19, 2019
- Eastern N.C. Attorney’s Office Collects Over $13 Million in Civil/Criminal Actions - February 18, 2019
- Granville Co. Public Schools: ‘It’s Kindergarten Registration Time’ - February 18, 2019
- Annual Mardi Gras Bash to Benefit Boys & Girls Club – Feb. 23 - February 18, 2019