Applications for Special Learning Opportunities in Vance County Schools 2018-2019
— courtesy Vance County Schools
Applications for students to enroll in the Vance County Early College High School for the 2018-2019 school year are being accepted now, while applications for STEM Early High School and the STEAM Academy at E.M. Rollins Elementary School for 2018-2019 will be accepted beginning February 12.
The applications for Early College can be obtained from counselors at our middle schools, on the Early College website and at the school located on the third floor of Building 2 on the campus of Vance-Granville Community College. The deadline for receiving the applications is Friday, February 16.
Applications for STEM and E.M. Rollins will be accepted from February 12 to March 12. During the open window period, applications will be available on each schools’ website and at the schools.
Student applications for STEM and E.M. Rollins also will be available at the Innovative Schools Student Recruitment Expo scheduled for Thursday, February 22, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. in the Vance County Schools Administrative Services Center at 1724 Graham Avenue.
Interested persons should call the schools with any questions regarding the application process.
Connect With The Author
- H-V Chamber Members Encouraged to Host Business After Hours - May 24, 2018
- Vance Co. Regional Farmer’s Market – Sat. May 26 - May 24, 2018
- Ribbon-Cuttings for Handyman Solutions/Mold & Moisture Medics - May 24, 2018
- Public Safety Committee to Meet Tues., June 5 - May 24, 2018
- Oxford Board of Commissioners Finance Committee to Meet Wed., May 30 - May 24, 2018
- Annual Warren Co. Chamber Meeting Set for Thurs., June 14 - May 24, 2018
- Two Raleigh Residents Arrested for Breaking/Entering in Franklin Co. - May 24, 2018
- VGCC Department Chair McGrady Recognized for National Faculty Award - May 23, 2018
- VGCC Trustees Expand Pharmacy Tech Programs with Certificates - May 23, 2018
- Privette Charged with Breaking/Entering, Larceny - May 23, 2018