The summit is designed to help you make the holidays pay off for your business.
“I am pleased to announce that the Small Business Center at Vance-Granville Community College will host its 6th Annual Small Business Summit next Tuesday, October 24 from 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. at the Lake Gaston Lions Club. This year’s theme is Making the Holidays Pay Off,” said Tanya Weary, director of the Small Business Center at Vance-Granville Community College.
Registration includes a free lunch and discussions on the following topics:
- Shop Local – Buy Local – Invest Local to Gain More Business for You and Your Area
- Holiday Event Planning for the Small Business Owner
- Take Photos Like a Pro to Get More Business with Your Social Media
- Get Social! Grow Your Business!
To register and for more information including a map, click here, https://www.ncsbc.net/workshop.aspx?ekey=530370043.
Weary told WIZS News in her email, “Event brought to you in partnership with VGCC’s SBC, CenturyLink, Chamber of Commerce of Warren County, the Warren County Economic Development Commission, and the Lake Gaston Regional Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center.”
Connect With The Author
- Karen Peck & New River Bring A Spiritual ‘Revival’ To Henderson - February 20, 2018
- VGCC students awarded Golden LEAF scholarships - February 20, 2018
- Bank Robbery Suspect Apprehended (2-20-18) - February 20, 2018
- Individual Shot Near Marketplace Saturday – Suspect Surrendered Monday - February 19, 2018
- VGCC receives $200,000 grant from Duke Energy and Piedmont Natural Gas to connect students with apprenticeship opportunities - February 16, 2018
- HPD Officer Involved Shooting Feb 15, 2018 - February 16, 2018
- HPD Traffic Stop Yields Two Drug Arrests 2-14-18 - February 15, 2018
- HPD Looking for Suspect in Medical Arts Theft - February 15, 2018
- Henderson City Council Planning Retreat 2018 - February 15, 2018
- VGCC to hold Business Technologies event - February 15, 2018