The summit is designed to help you make the holidays pay off for your business.
“I am pleased to announce that the Small Business Center at Vance-Granville Community College will host its 6th Annual Small Business Summit next Tuesday, October 24 from 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. at the Lake Gaston Lions Club. This year’s theme is Making the Holidays Pay Off,” said Tanya Weary, director of the Small Business Center at Vance-Granville Community College.
Registration includes a free lunch and discussions on the following topics:
- Shop Local – Buy Local – Invest Local to Gain More Business for You and Your Area
- Holiday Event Planning for the Small Business Owner
- Take Photos Like a Pro to Get More Business with Your Social Media
- Get Social! Grow Your Business!
To register and for more information including a map, click here, https://www.ncsbc.net/workshop.aspx?ekey=530370043.
Weary told WIZS News in her email, “Event brought to you in partnership with VGCC’s SBC, CenturyLink, Chamber of Commerce of Warren County, the Warren County Economic Development Commission, and the Lake Gaston Regional Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center.”
Connect With The Author
- Student Spotlight Award Winners Honored - May 22, 2018
- Franklin County Veterans to be Honored Sat., June 2 - May 22, 2018
- Remainder of Henderson City Council Budget Sessions Canceled - May 22, 2018
- Granville Co. Board of Education to Meet Tues., May 29 - May 22, 2018
- Granville Co. Budget Workshop Canceled for May 24 - May 22, 2018
- VGCC President Williams Resigns To Take VP Position At Duke - May 21, 2018
- Top Graduates in Class of 2018 Honored - May 21, 2018
- Memorial Day Wreath Laying, Town of Butner - May 21, 2018
- Warren County Animal Ark FREE Rabies Shots - May 21, 2018
- American Red Cross Disaster Bootcamp - May 21, 2018