100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Warren Co. Cooperative Extension
The Warren County 2019 Farm City Dinner will be held on Tuesday, November 19, 2019, at 6 p.m. at the Warren County Armory Civic Center. Come and celebrate the relationship between farm and city.
This year’s keynote speaker will be Dr. Blake Brown, Hugh C. Kiger Professor of Agriculture and Resource Economics at NC State University. Find out about current global trends in agriculture and how they affect our local communities.
Please RSVP by November 15. Register online by clicking here.
Connect With The Author
- City Council’s Nov. Meeting to Include Public Hearing on Zoning Amendment - November 15, 2019
- Cardinal Innovations Healthcare Launches New Governance Structure - November 15, 2019
- Downtown Henderson to Hold Holiday Window Decorating Contest - November 15, 2019
- Living With Joint Pain? Join MPH for a FREE Lunch & Learn Event - November 15, 2019
- Granville Co. Commissioners to Meet Mon., Nov 18 - November 15, 2019
- Oxford Prep PTO to Hold 4th Annual Holiday Bazaar Sat., Nov. 16 - November 15, 2019
- NC Farms Open for Winter Events - November 15, 2019
- VGCC Awards Scholarships to 349 Students - November 14, 2019
- U.S. 158 Bridge in Granville County Opens - November 14, 2019
- Don’t Miss VCRFM’s Annual Handcrafted Holiday Market This Saturday! - November 14, 2019