100.1 FM ~ 1450 AM ~ WIZS, Your Community Voice ~ Click to LISTEN LOCAL
-Press Release, Warren County Government
The Warren County Animal Control is pleased to announce that the department has been awarded a grant from the Petco Foundation in the amount of $3,000 for the Spay and Neuter Program.
This grant will be used for the following:
- Any Warren County resident who surrenders a litter of puppies or kittens can have the mother of that litter spayed for free;
- Free spay or neuter for lost animals reclaimed from the shelter in lieu of fees associated with redemption;
- Free spay or neuter for trap-neuter-release of feral and unowned cats
These funds will help to reduce the number of unwanted animals in Warren County and to reduce the number of animals impounded at the Animal Ark.
For more information, contact Warren County Animal Control at 252-257-6137.
Connect With The Author
- Duke Energy’s Work Continues During Stay-at-Home Ordinance - April 3, 2020
- Franklin County to Impose Curfew Effective Sun., April 5 - April 3, 2020
- Franklin Co. Schools Home-Based Assignments, Wi-Fi Access Available April 6 - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Offering Free At-Home Egg Hunt to 25 Families - April 3, 2020
- First Case of COVID-19 Confirmed in Warren County - April 3, 2020
- VGCC Small Business Center Offering Eight-Part ‘Doing Business Remotely’ Series - April 3, 2020
- Granville Board of Education’s April 6 Meeting to be Conducted Electronically - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Announces Closure of All Playgrounds, Outdoor Basketball Courts - April 3, 2020
- Vance Board of Commissioners to Hold April Meeting With Limited Public Access - April 2, 2020
- No Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 Reported in Warren Co. to Date - April 2, 2020