-Information and photo courtesy the Warren County North Carolina Facebook page
Warren County has received a $10,000 grant to assist in the deconstruction of abandoned manufactured homes as part of the enforcement of the County’s abandoned manufactured home ordinance.
Property owners can apply to the program and contractors will be solicited for the new grant cycle with an anticipated start date of March 1, 2020. Cost to eligible property owners is $305 for a single-wide unit ($35 demolition permit and $270 landfill tipping fees) or $575 for a double-wide unit ($35 demolition permit and $540 landfill tipping fees).
The selected contractor by the County will be reimbursed through the State-funded program administered by Warren County.
For more information or to apply to the County program, please contact Ken Krulik (Planning and Zoning Administrator) at 252-257-7027 or email [email protected] Forms may also be picked up at the Planning/Zoning and Code Enforcement Department located at 542 West Ridgeway Street Warrenton, NC 27589.
Connect With The Author
- VCS Holds Two-Day School Resource Officer Training - January 24, 2020
- Fairytale Characters to Take Over McGregor Hall! - January 24, 2020
- Granville Commissioners Call Special Meeting on JTOH Lease Appeal - January 24, 2020
- VGCC Continues Enrollment Growth Trend - January 24, 2020
- Friday Institute Showcases Partnership With Vance Co. Schools - January 24, 2020
- West End Community Watch Hears on Importance of CPR Training - January 24, 2020
- Plenty of Community Events Offered in Granville This Winter - January 24, 2020
- Mims Charged With Abduction of Children - January 24, 2020
- VCS Announces Innovative School Application Dates/Deadlines - January 23, 2020
- Granville County BOE Continues Negotiation to Lease JTOH - January 23, 2020