-Information and graphic courtesy Warren Co. Cooperative Extension Center
In honor of Small Farms Week – March 24-30, 2019 – the Warren Co. Cooperative Extension Center will provide transportation to a Small Farms Appreciation Luncheon in Greensboro on Wednesday, March 27, 2019.
The luncheon and transportation are free for farmers. You must RSVP by Wednesday, March 13, 2019, to William Landis at (252) 257-3640 if interested in attending.
The Warren Co. Center is also currently accepting canned food donations as part of their 2nd Annual Canned Food Drive. Please drop off donations at Warren Co. Cooperative Extension Center – 158 Rafters Lane, Warrenton, NC – by March 24. Food donations will support Loaves and Fishes Ministries of Warren County.
Connect With The Author
- VGCC President, Student Leader Celebrate College’s 50th Graduating Class - May 24, 2019
- Vance Co. Early College High School Graduates 33 Seniors - May 24, 2019
- Creedmoor Man Sentenced to 27 Years on Child Pornography Charges - May 24, 2019
- Opening/Dedication of VCRFM’s Memorial Garden Scheduled for June 12 - May 24, 2019
- Michael East Confirmed as US Marshal for NC’s Eastern District - May 24, 2019
- Aycock Rec. Center Offering High Energy Aerobics Class - May 24, 2019
- New Covenant Christian Center Looking for a Music Minister, Keyboard Player - May 24, 2019
- Warren Co. to Hold ‘Listening Session’ on Mental Health, Substance Misuse - May 24, 2019
- Dabney Drive Drug Arrest Made on Youngsville Man - May 23, 2019
- Durham Woman Sentenced for Heroin Distribution in Henderson - May 23, 2019