-Information and graphic courtesy Warren Co. Cooperative Extension Center
In honor of Small Farms Week – March 24-30, 2019 – the Warren Co. Cooperative Extension Center will provide transportation to a Small Farms Appreciation Luncheon in Greensboro on Wednesday, March 27, 2019.
The luncheon and transportation are free for farmers. You must RSVP by Wednesday, March 13, 2019, to William Landis at (252) 257-3640 if interested in attending.
The Warren Co. Center is also currently accepting canned food donations as part of their 2nd Annual Canned Food Drive. Please drop off donations at Warren Co. Cooperative Extension Center – 158 Rafters Lane, Warrenton, NC – by March 24. Food donations will support Loaves and Fishes Ministries of Warren County.
Connect With The Author
- United Way’s 2019 Grant Application Process Now Open - March 22, 2019
- Register Now for 14th Annual Relay for Life KLCC Golf Tournament - March 22, 2019
- VGCC to Offer Open House at All Four Campuses - March 22, 2019
- Annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection & Recycling Day – April 27 - March 22, 2019
- H-V Recreation & Parks to Hold Upcoming Egg Hunt at Two Locations - March 22, 2019
- DNA Analysis Subject of Upcoming Thornton Library Program - March 22, 2019
- Henderson-Vance Chamber Looking for Small Business of the Year Nominees - March 21, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Approves Calendars for 2019-2020 School Year - March 21, 2019
- Deadline to Register for Junior Firefighter Program Extended - March 21, 2019
- Oxford Preparatory School Announces 3rd Quarter Honor Roll for 6th Grade - March 21, 2019