On Tuesday, October 25th, Craig Bailey and Sam Harper celebrated the company’s 75 years in business with family and friends, their staff, local officials and business owners and the Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce.
Through the years, Vance Furniture has faced its share of hardships – storms, changing marketplace trends and demands, along with the region’s physical landscape and the economy while at the same time remaining true to their commitment to exceptional customer service and thinking of their staff as family. Long hours, hard work and their commitment to deliver perfection has kept them in business for many years. Vance Furniture has survived it all, and this year, celebrates its 75th anniversary. Henderson certainly would not be the same without this downtown staple for furniture.
Sam and Craig have never settled for ‘good enough’. Having been in Henderson for 75 years, they know the people in Henderson. They know what matters to their customers. The Vance Furniture name has been built on their insistence that every purchase must meet or exceed customer expectations, and they will do whatever it takes to make it so.
Within Vance Furniture there are five floors of showrooms offering home furnishings from the best brands, including: A.R.T., Armini, Broyhill, Craftmaster, Hillsdales, Hooker, Kincaid, La-Z-Boy, Legacy, Lexington, and Paula Deen Home furniture to name a few.
For more information about Vance Furniture, please stop in at their 325 S. Garnett Street location or contact them at 252-438-3911. You can also check them out at www.vancefurniture.com.
This anniversary represents a very significant milestone for Vance Furniture and the Chamber is very excited to have been a part of this celebration today.
Connect With The Author
- Mayor Ellington’s Video and Text Reassure; Request Cooperation - March 27, 2020
- Governor Cooper Announces Statewide Stay at Home Order Until April 29 - March 27, 2020
- Sheriff Brame: ‘Drive-In’ Style Church Services Limited Per State’s Mass Gathering Order - March 27, 2020
- NC Dept. of Agriculture Issues Notice for Essential Food and Agriculture Employees - March 27, 2020
- Franklin Co. Schools to Continue Meal Pickup Over Spring Break Week - March 27, 2020
- North Carolina Receives Federal Disaster Declaration for COVID-19 - March 27, 2020
- Public Health Update: Three Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 in Granville, Two in Vance - March 27, 2020
- Cardinal Innovations Healthcare Creates $1 Million COVID-19 Relief Fund - March 26, 2020
- Vance Co. Schools Meal Pick Up Schedule for Week of March 30 – April 3 - March 26, 2020
- Stay in Shape With H-V Rec. & Parks ‘Body Blast’ Virtual Workout - March 26, 2020