— from Kelly Grissom, Clerk to Board/Executive Asst. Vance County
Please be informed of the following county committee meetings. They will be held in the administrative conference room.
Water Committee (Wilder, Brummitt, Taylor)
Thursday, January 25 – 3:00 p.m.
To discuss incentives for availability customers.
Properties Committee (Brummitt, Taylor, Wilder)
Thursday, January 25 – 3:30 p.m. or immediately after the water committee meeting
To discuss future social services facility.
Note: all commissioners are invited to attend.
Connect With The Author
- Don’t Miss WIZS’ Town Talk on Monday: Q&A With Vance Co. Sheriff Candidates - October 12, 2018
- Maria Parham Franklin to Open Doors on October 15 - October 12, 2018
- Reminder: Vance Co. Sheriff Candidates’ Forum is This Sun., Oct. 14 - October 12, 2018
- ‘Look, Listen & Learn’ Fire Prevention Day Canceled - October 12, 2018
- Vance Co. Fire Commission to Discuss Restructuring – Wed., Oct. 17 - October 12, 2018
- Franklin Co. Reports Discharge of Untreated Wastewater From Two Pump Stations - October 12, 2018
- Granville Co. Board of Commissioners to Meet Mon., Oct. 15 - October 12, 2018
- Loose Leaf Collection in Oxford Runs Mid-Oct. Through Mid-Jan. - October 12, 2018
- Duke Energy Update: 27K+ Without Power Locally, Restoration Could Take Days - October 12, 2018
- UPDATE: All Campuses of VGCC CLOSED Today - October 12, 2018