— from Kelly Grissom, Clerk to Board/Executive Asst. Vance County
Please be informed of the following county committee meetings. They will be held in the administrative conference room.
Water Committee (Wilder, Brummitt, Taylor)
Thursday, January 25 – 3:00 p.m.
To discuss incentives for availability customers.
Properties Committee (Brummitt, Taylor, Wilder)
Thursday, January 25 – 3:30 p.m. or immediately after the water committee meeting
To discuss future social services facility.
Note: all commissioners are invited to attend.
Connect With The Author
- Vance Co. Schools: ‘We Promise to Do What is Necessary’ to Provide Lunch/Breakfast - January 18, 2019
- Young St. in Henderson to Become One-Way; Court St. Traffic Flow to Reverse - January 18, 2019
- Applications Now Being Accepted for 2019 Specialty Crop Block Grant Program - January 18, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Announces Pre-Kindergarten Site Selection Process Now Open - January 18, 2019
- Local Youth Encouraged to Register for 5th Annual African-American Quiz Bowl - January 18, 2019
- Granville Co. Board to Hear Presentations, Make Appointments at Jan 22 Meeting - January 18, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Addresses Meal Changes During Govt. Shutdown - January 17, 2019
- Granville Co. Teacher of the Year Named WRAL’s Teacher of the Week - January 17, 2019
- Registration for H-V Rec. & Parks Youth Baseball & Softball Begins Feb. 2 - January 17, 2019
- Cocaine, Heroin Among Drugs Seized at State St. Residence - January 16, 2019