— from Kelly Grissom, Clerk to Board/Executive Asst. Vance County
Please be informed of the following county committee meetings. They will be held in the administrative conference room.
Water Committee (Wilder, Brummitt, Taylor)
Thursday, January 25 – 3:00 p.m.
To discuss incentives for availability customers.
Properties Committee (Brummitt, Taylor, Wilder)
Thursday, January 25 – 3:30 p.m. or immediately after the water committee meeting
To discuss future social services facility.
Note: all commissioners are invited to attend.
Connect With The Author
- VGCC Trustee L. Opie Frazier Jr. Awarded Order of the Long Leaf Pine - July 17, 2018
- Granville Co. Residents Encouraged to Register for ‘Code Red’ Notification Service - July 17, 2018
- Voting Informational to be Held at Perry Memorial Library, Sat., July 21 - July 17, 2018
- Lunch Break to Educate: Canva for Your Small Business - July 17, 2018
- Oxford’s Public Works Committee to Meet Thurs., July 19 - July 17, 2018
- Theft From Construction Site of Henderson Collegiate School - July 16, 2018
- Simmons to Hold ‘Coffee With A Candidate’ Meet and Greet - July 16, 2018
- Families Living Violence Free to Hold Quarter Auction at Vino Oasi - July 16, 2018
- U.S. Forfeits $700K+ in Proceeds Seized from Convenience Store Operators - July 16, 2018
- Granville Co. Crime Stoppers: Larceny in New Applewood Subdivision - July 16, 2018