-Press Release, Vance County Sheriff’s Office
On Monday, May 20, 2019, Lagarris Alexander Peace was arrested at North Pine Street and Harriett Street, Henderson, NC 27537.
Peace was charged with three (3) counts – Conspire to Traffic Heroin.
Peace was part of an on-going drug trafficking investigation that involved Homeland Security Investigation (Norfolk) Virginia and Raleigh, NC along with the Vance County Sheriff’s Office and NCSBI.
Peace is currently in the Vance County Jail under an $850,000.00 bond.
On Friday, April 12, 2019, the Vance County Sheriff’s Office conducted a search warrant at 1975 Carey Chapel Road in Henderson and recovered 104 bricks of Heroin.
During the investigation, deputies recovered an additional 184 bricks of Heroin.
Warren County’s Sheriff’s Office, Homeland Security Investigation and North Carolina State Bureau Investigation assisted with the investigation.
Arrested during the investigation were Demario Henderson, Jordan Collier and Shikevon Davis. As part of this same investigation, Anthony Brame was arrested at 2301 Outterburn Place, Apartment 202 in Raleigh, NC on May 1, 2019.
All four defendants were charged with trafficking Heroin.
Connect With The Author
- Corbitt Preservation Assoc. Finds ‘Golden Treasure’ in Rare Automobile - September 16, 2019
- VGCC Introduces Online Career Coach Program for Students - September 16, 2019
- Ballet Arts to Hold 220 Seafood Fundraiser - September 16, 2019
- Thorndale Oaks to Host Fall-Themed Women in Business Luncheon - September 16, 2019
- Joy in the Lord Baptist Gospel Singing to Feature ‘Unashamed’ - September 16, 2019
- UNC-Charlotte 49ers ‘Electrifying’ Offense Outpaces UMass Minutemen - September 16, 2019
- Four Deputies Transported to Maria Parham After Suspect Rams Vehicles - September 13, 2019
- Vance Co. Board of Elections Announces Early Voting Schedule - September 13, 2019
- VGCC Experiences Enrollment Growth - September 13, 2019
- Kerr Lake Country Club to Host ‘My Little Hero’ Golf Tournament - September 13, 2019