100.1 FM ~ 1450 AM ~ WIZS, Your Community Voice ~ Click to LISTEN LOCAL
-Information courtesy Dwight Frazier and Jimmy Barrier, Vance Co. Republican Party
The Vance County GOP Headquarters Grand Opening, originally scheduled for Wednesday, March 18, 2020, has been postponed due to coronavirus concerns. According to Dwight Frazier, chairman of the Vance County Republican Party, the new date will be announced as soon as possible, with the end of April being the most likely possibility.
The headquarters is located at 1750 Parham Street at the Corbitt Properties (located at the junction of Corbitt Road and Parham Street, just beyond BB&T Bank.) This will be the site for promotional election items such as signs, bumper stickers, etc., as well as a designated place to register to vote in the upcoming November 2020 election.
Connect With The Author
- Duke Energy’s Work Continues During Stay-at-Home Ordinance - April 3, 2020
- Franklin County to Impose Curfew Effective Sun., April 5 - April 3, 2020
- Franklin Co. Schools Home-Based Assignments, Wi-Fi Access Available April 6 - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Offering Free At-Home Egg Hunt to 25 Families - April 3, 2020
- First Case of COVID-19 Confirmed in Warren County - April 3, 2020
- VGCC Small Business Center Offering Eight-Part ‘Doing Business Remotely’ Series - April 3, 2020
- Granville Board of Education’s April 6 Meeting to be Conducted Electronically - April 3, 2020
- H-V Rec. & Parks Announces Closure of All Playgrounds, Outdoor Basketball Courts - April 3, 2020
- Vance Board of Commissioners to Hold April Meeting With Limited Public Access - April 2, 2020
- No Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 Reported in Warren Co. to Date - April 2, 2020