-Information courtesy Paul McKenzie, Agricultural Extension Agent, Vance/Warren Counties, NC Cooperative Extension
The Advisory Board for the Vance County Regional Farmers Market was established in early 2014 for the purpose of making recommendations for the operation, promotion, support and growth of the Market. The Board generally has four meetings each year, all of which are open to the public. The Board is always glad to receive comments from the public.
This year (2019), the Board will meet on the following dates: March 14, May 2, August 1 and November 7. Each of these meetings will convene at the Vance County Regional Farmers Market at 2 p.m. The address is 210 Southpark Dr., Henderson, NC
For more information, please contact either of the following: Tracy Madigan, Market Manager ([email protected] or 252-598-0814) or Paul McKenzie, Agricultural Extension Agent ([email protected] or 252-438-8188).
Connect With The Author
- ‘Cops on Top’ Fundraiser TOMORROW at Henderson Chick-fil-A - October 14, 2019
- Vance Co. Properties Committee to Hear on Eaton Johnson Building Progress - October 14, 2019
- Reminder: Tour de Vance Registration Runs Through Fri.; Bike Ride Set for Sat. - October 14, 2019
- Downtown Oxford Trick-or-Treating Set for Halloween Day - October 14, 2019
- Youth Basketball Clinic to Focus on Gun/Gang Violence Awareness - October 14, 2019
- More Than $3.4M in Grants Awarded by NC Tobacco Trust Fund Commission - October 14, 2019
- H-V Chamber, IOPL to Sponsor Televised Hometown Healthcare Debate - October 11, 2019
- Closing Chestnut Alley, Rezoning Beckford Dr. on City Council’s Oct. Agenda - October 11, 2019
- Granville County Crime Stoppers to Host Annual Banquet - October 11, 2019
- Vance County Schools to Hold District Parent Night - October 11, 2019