-Information courtesy Paul McKenzie, Agricultural Extension Agent, Vance/Warren Counties, NC Cooperative Extension
The Advisory Board for the Vance County Regional Farmers Market was established in early 2014 for the purpose of making recommendations for the operation, promotion, support and growth of the Market. The Board generally has four meetings each year, all of which are open to the public. The Board is always glad to receive comments from the public.
This year (2019), the Board will meet on the following dates: March 14, May 2, August 1 and November 7. Each of these meetings will convene at the Vance County Regional Farmers Market at 2 p.m. The address is 210 Southpark Dr., Henderson, NC
For more information, please contact either of the following: Tracy Madigan, Market Manager ([email protected] or 252-598-0814) or Paul McKenzie, Agricultural Extension Agent ([email protected] or 252-438-8188).
Connect With The Author
- Henderson’s First Biscuitville to Open on Dabney Dr. Thurs., Feb. 20 - February 14, 2020
- Kittrell Food Mart Struck by Armed Robber Twice; Suspect Charged - February 14, 2020
- Reminder: Focus 20/20 Regional Economic Development Summit – Feb. 20 - February 14, 2020
- Triangle North Healthcare Foundation 2020 Grant Cycle is Now Open - February 14, 2020
- Granville Board of Commissioners to Meet Mon., Feb. 17 - February 14, 2020
- Granville School Board to Interview District 5 Candidates at Special Meeting - February 14, 2020
- Mark Your Calendars: Granville Co. Activities Feb. 17 – March 2 - February 14, 2020
- Vance Commissioners to Hold Special Meeting on Industrial Park Contract - February 13, 2020
- Kittrell Man Sentenced to More Than Six Years on Drug, Gun Charges - February 13, 2020
- Harvey Recognized by NC Governor - February 13, 2020