100.1 FM / 1450 AM WIZS; Local News broadcasts M-F 8am, 12pm, 5pm
-Information courtesy Kelly H. Grissom, Executive Assistant/Clerk to Board, Vance County Board of Commissioners
Please be informed that Vance County’s Human Resources Committee (Faines, Taylor, Wilder) is scheduled to meet on Tuesday, September 24, 2019, at 4 p.m. in the Administrative Conference Room of the Vance County Administration Building located at 122 Young Street in Henderson.
The committee will discuss a vehicle use policy.
Connect With The Author
- FREE Fresh Produce Available at Second Thurs. Food Distribution - November 12, 2019
- Census Bureau Begins Job Recruitment Efforts - November 12, 2019
- Warrenton Christmas Parade to Delight Main Street Sat., Dec. 14 - November 12, 2019
- Mark Your Holiday Calendar for ‘Cookies & Milk With Santa’ - November 12, 2019
- Oxford Preparatory Lower School Announces First Quarter Honor Roll - November 12, 2019
- Thank-A-Vet Program Launches in Granville County - November 11, 2019
- Raleigh Ringers to Bring Holiday Cheer to McGregor Hall - November 11, 2019
- Town of Louisburg Will Host 2019 Christmas Parade Sun. Dec. 8 - November 11, 2019
- Granville Chamber to Hold Annual Thanksgiving Breakfast - November 11, 2019
- Poplar Creek Baptist to Host ‘Unashamed’ at Gospel Singing, Dinner Show - November 11, 2019