-Information courtesy Henry L. Gupton, Clerk of Superior Court, Vance County
All Vance County Government buildings will be closed tomorrow, Friday, September 14. The Clerk of Court’s Office will also be closed and will plan to reopen on Monday, September 17.
Vance County court sessions scheduled for Thursday, September 13 and Friday, September 14 have also been canceled.
Connect With The Author
- Six Granville Co. Roads Currently Closed Due to Flooding - September 18, 2018
- Maria Parham Health Awarded Hospital Accreditation From the Joint Commission - September 17, 2018
- City’s Remodeled Fire Station, New Engine to be on Display at Open House - September 17, 2018
- Henderson-Vance Crime Stoppers to Hold Annual Awards Banquet - September 17, 2018
- September’s ‘Gathering of Gardeners’ Workshop Canceled - September 17, 2018
- Aycock Rec. Center’s Fall Festival to Offer Family Fun - September 17, 2018
- Amis Chapel Baptist to Host ‘Family Fun Day’ at Oxford’s Camp Oak Hill - September 17, 2018
- Vance Co. Tornado Not Confirmed by Local Officials; No Damage Reported - September 17, 2018
- Television Show ‘Fishing University’ to Feature Kerr Lake, Vance Co. Attractions - September 14, 2018
- Hurricane Florence Updates – Sept. 14 - September 14, 2018