-Press Release, County of Vance
Vance County Animal Services is pleased to announce that they are a recipient of a $10,000 Spay/Neuter Grant from Community Partnership for Pets; received from Geo D. Patterson (GDP).
This grant was applied for and will be used for spay/neuter for pets of citizens in the community that do not qualify for the state-funded spay/neuter program.
These funds will help citizens in our community get their personal pets spayed/neutered to reduce the number of unwanted animals being born in the community. This will also reduce the number of animal intakes at the Vance County Animal Shelter.
– Frankie Nobles, Chief of Vance County Animal Services
Connect With The Author
- Vance Co. Schools: ‘We Promise to Do What is Necessary’ to Provide Lunch/Breakfast - January 18, 2019
- Young St. in Henderson to Become One-Way; Court St. Traffic Flow to Reverse - January 18, 2019
- Applications Now Being Accepted for 2019 Specialty Crop Block Grant Program - January 18, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Announces Pre-Kindergarten Site Selection Process Now Open - January 18, 2019
- Local Youth Encouraged to Register for 5th Annual African-American Quiz Bowl - January 18, 2019
- Granville Co. Board to Hear Presentations, Make Appointments at Jan 22 Meeting - January 18, 2019
- Vance Co. Schools Addresses Meal Changes During Govt. Shutdown - January 17, 2019
- Granville Co. Teacher of the Year Named WRAL’s Teacher of the Week - January 17, 2019
- Registration for H-V Rec. & Parks Youth Baseball & Softball Begins Feb. 2 - January 17, 2019
- Cocaine, Heroin Among Drugs Seized at State St. Residence - January 16, 2019