-Press Release, County of Vance
Vance County Animal Services is pleased to announce that they are a recipient of a $10,000 Spay/Neuter Grant from Community Partnership for Pets; received from Geo D. Patterson (GDP).
This grant was applied for and will be used for spay/neuter for pets of citizens in the community that do not qualify for the state-funded spay/neuter program.
These funds will help citizens in our community get their personal pets spayed/neutered to reduce the number of unwanted animals being born in the community. This will also reduce the number of animal intakes at the Vance County Animal Shelter.
– Frankie Nobles, Chief of Vance County Animal Services
Connect With The Author
- H-V Chamber’s Annual Banquet to Feature Keynote Speaker Allison Capps - November 16, 2018
- This Weekend is Your Last Chance to Shop VCRFM Before Thanksgiving! - November 16, 2018
- Granville Board of Commissioners to Hold Public Hearing on Economic Development - November 16, 2018
- Vance County Arts Council Presents ‘Tidings of Comfort and Joy’ Christmas Music - November 16, 2018
- Mt. Olive Missionary Baptist to Celebrate 147th Anniversary This Sunday - November 16, 2018
- Granville Co. Board of Education to Hear on School System Finances at Nov. 19 Meeting - November 16, 2018
- Warren Co. High School DECA Club Sponsoring Holiday ‘Biz-aar’ – Sat., Dec. 1 - November 16, 2018
- Henderson Police Arrest Two Oxford Residents Suspected in String of Robberies - November 15, 2018
- Don’t Miss VCRFM’s Handcrafted Holiday Market – Sat. Nov. 17 - November 15, 2018
- Zeb Vance Ruritan Club Selling Boston Butts for Thanksgiving - November 15, 2018