-Press Release, City of Oxford
The City of Oxford is reminding the citizens of Oxford that on February 13, 2018, the Oxford Board of Commissioners voted to make the following changes to Chapter 20 Section 56 of the Traffic Ordinance for the City of Oxford’s Code of Ordinances.
§ 20-56 Paragraph A – No driver shall make a semicircular turn or U-turn at the intersection of Spring and Main Street, nor shall a driver make a U-turn or semi-circle turn to reverse direction or to park on the opposite side of the street within the business district.
To aid the citizens of Oxford in recalling this change in Oxford’s ordinance, the Board has decided that from Wednesday, May 15 through June 30, 2019, the Oxford Police Department will only issue warning tickets.
If you have any questions, please contact the Oxford Police Department at 919-693-3161 or the City Clerk’s office at 919-603-1100.
Connect With The Author
- Vance County Schools Addresses Coronavirus Concerns - February 28, 2020
- Granville Tourism Development Authority Wins Regional Award - February 28, 2020
- Reminder: One-Stop Early Voting for March Primary Ends This Weekend - February 28, 2020
- Perry Memorial Library and VITA Offering Free Tax Preparation Services - February 28, 2020
- H-V Chamber of Commerce Announces 2020 Sponsorship Opportunities - February 28, 2020
- Granville Board of Education to Meet March 2 - February 28, 2020
- Deported Alien, Found in Warren Co., Indicted on Illegal Reentry Charges - February 28, 2020
- Local Granville-Vance Health Director Attends White House Coronavirus Briefing - February 27, 2020
- VGCC Succeeds By Going ‘All-In’ for CDL - February 27, 2020
- Tax Assistance Available for Veterans, Elderly/Disabled Warren Residents - February 27, 2020