— information provided by Vance County Relay for Life and is courtesy of The Women’s League of Henderson
Once again, The Women’s League of Henderson will be sponsoring the Tree of Light. A bulb can be purchased in honor or memory of a loved one. Each bulb costs $10.00. This is a tax deductible contribution that supports a wonderful cause.
We all must continue to strive to find a cure for cancer. Many of us have been touched by this terrible disease. We are asking for your help by purchasing a bulb for the tree.
You are cordially invited to attend the tree lighting ceremony, which will be held on November 30,2017 at 7:00 p.m. in the hospital lobby. The Tree of Lights is located in front of Maria Parham Health on Ruin Creek Road.
Connect With The Author
- Oxford’s ‘Music on Main’ Series Continues With BIG LOVE - August 21, 2018
- Maria Parham Health’s Volunteer Services to Host “Books Are Fun” Sale - August 21, 2018
- City of Oxford Seeking Local Photographs for Annual Greeting Card - August 21, 2018
- Upchurch Charged With Two Counts of Assault With a Deadly Weapon - August 21, 2018
- Vance Co. Water Topic of Tuesday’s Called Commissioners’ Meeting - August 20, 2018
- Granville Co. Public Schools Celebrate Arrival of New Teachers - August 20, 2018
- Aycock Rec. Center to Offer Saturday Swim Lessons This Fall - August 20, 2018
- Oxford Public Works Committee Meeting Rescheduled for Thurs., Aug. 23 - August 20, 2018
- Vance County High School Vipers Fall 41-22 To Franklinton - August 18, 2018
- Attacker in Vance Co. Stabbing Incident Quickly Apprehended - August 17, 2018