— information provided by Vance County Relay for Life and is courtesy of The Women’s League of Henderson
Once again, The Women’s League of Henderson will be sponsoring the Tree of Light. A bulb can be purchased in honor or memory of a loved one. Each bulb costs $10.00. This is a tax deductible contribution that supports a wonderful cause.
We all must continue to strive to find a cure for cancer. Many of us have been touched by this terrible disease. We are asking for your help by purchasing a bulb for the tree.
You are cordially invited to attend the tree lighting ceremony, which will be held on November 30,2017 at 7:00 p.m. in the hospital lobby. The Tree of Lights is located in front of Maria Parham Health on Ruin Creek Road.
Connect With The Author
- Leslie to Speak at Chamber’s Annual Banquet, Citizen of the Year Nominees Needed - November 13, 2018
- H-V Chamber Members Encouraged to Register Now for Christmas Social - November 13, 2018
- Maria Parham Volunteer Services Announces “In the Bag” Handbag Sale - November 13, 2018
- Mark Your Holiday Calendar for Cookies & Milk With Santa - November 13, 2018
- Free Pencil Giveaway Continues at Rebuilding Hope, Inc. - November 13, 2018
- Heavy Rain Expected Early This Week, No Threat of Winter Weather - November 12, 2018
- Henderson Institute Historical Museum to Host ‘Great Gatsby Gala’ at KLCC - November 12, 2018
- Yoga, Slide N Glide & Youth Basketball Extended at Aycock Rec. Center - November 12, 2018
- Leah Hinton to Perform at ‘A Night of Jazz Benefit Concert’ - November 12, 2018
- Reminder: Granville Co. Board of Commissioners to Tour District 5 - November 12, 2018