— information provided by Vance County Relay for Life and is courtesy of The Women’s League of Henderson
Once again, The Women’s League of Henderson will be sponsoring the Tree of Light. A bulb can be purchased in honor or memory of a loved one. Each bulb costs $10.00. This is a tax deductible contribution that supports a wonderful cause.
We all must continue to strive to find a cure for cancer. Many of us have been touched by this terrible disease. We are asking for your help by purchasing a bulb for the tree.
You are cordially invited to attend the tree lighting ceremony, which will be held on November 30,2017 at 7:00 p.m. in the hospital lobby. The Tree of Lights is located in front of Maria Parham Health on Ruin Creek Road.
Connect With The Author
- H-V Chamber Members Encouraged to Host Business After Hours - May 24, 2018
- Vance Co. Regional Farmer’s Market – Sat. May 26 - May 24, 2018
- Ribbon-Cuttings for Handyman Solutions/Mold & Moisture Medics - May 24, 2018
- Public Safety Committee to Meet Tues., June 5 - May 24, 2018
- Oxford Board of Commissioners Finance Committee to Meet Wed., May 30 - May 24, 2018
- Annual Warren Co. Chamber Meeting Set for Thurs., June 14 - May 24, 2018
- Two Raleigh Residents Arrested for Breaking/Entering in Franklin Co. - May 24, 2018
- VGCC Department Chair McGrady Recognized for National Faculty Award - May 23, 2018
- VGCC Trustees Expand Pharmacy Tech Programs with Certificates - May 23, 2018
- Privette Charged with Breaking/Entering, Larceny - May 23, 2018