— information provided by Vance County Relay for Life and is courtesy of The Women’s League of Henderson
Once again, The Women’s League of Henderson will be sponsoring the Tree of Light. A bulb can be purchased in honor or memory of a loved one. Each bulb costs $10.00. This is a tax deductible contribution that supports a wonderful cause.
We all must continue to strive to find a cure for cancer. Many of us have been touched by this terrible disease. We are asking for your help by purchasing a bulb for the tree.
You are cordially invited to attend the tree lighting ceremony, which will be held on November 30,2017 at 7:00 p.m. in the hospital lobby. The Tree of Lights is located in front of Maria Parham Health on Ruin Creek Road.
Connect With The Author
- Karen Peck & New River Bring A Spiritual ‘Revival’ To Henderson - February 20, 2018
- VGCC students awarded Golden LEAF scholarships - February 20, 2018
- Bank Robbery Suspect Apprehended (2-20-18) - February 20, 2018
- Individual Shot Near Marketplace Saturday – Suspect Surrendered Monday - February 19, 2018
- VGCC receives $200,000 grant from Duke Energy and Piedmont Natural Gas to connect students with apprenticeship opportunities - February 16, 2018
- HPD Officer Involved Shooting Feb 15, 2018 - February 16, 2018
- HPD Traffic Stop Yields Two Drug Arrests 2-14-18 - February 15, 2018
- HPD Looking for Suspect in Medical Arts Theft - February 15, 2018
- Henderson City Council Planning Retreat 2018 - February 15, 2018
- VGCC to hold Business Technologies event - February 15, 2018